Puppet Master Integration

The PuppetMaster developer is maintaining the integration so he put together this video:

You can probably use the steps in the documentation to add it to an already created character.

I would have guessed that it was layer related as well. But I'm definitely not a PuppetMaster expert so I would try asking the PuppetMaster developer what could be causing that :)

Have you tried comparing the settings between a built character versus your existing?

1- main difference is ragdoll that's already add on existing ucc character but when i configure on puppet master then i need to create ragdoll on duplicate model and it'll add in puppet master prefab
2- Also i'm getting jittering issue , when I put the mapping weight to 0 the jitter does disappear but the animations aren't accurate
see this img :

Has the PuppetMaster developer been able to help at all? Unfortunately I didn't create this integration so I don't have a lot of knowledge on it.

1- main difference is ragdoll that's already add on existing ucc character but when i configure on puppet master then i need to create ragdoll on duplicate model and it'll add in puppet master prefab
2- Also i'm getting jittering issue , when I put the mapping weight to 0 the jitter does disappear but the animations aren't accurate
see this img :
Main difference is ragdoll? That’s actually a huge difference. You should not have the Ragdoll on the main character. Also, make sure you have the Puppet ability set to the top of the ability list. Do not have Ragdoll ability.

Main difference is ragdoll? That’s actually a huge difference. You should not have the Ragdoll on the main character. Also, make sure you have the Puppet ability set to the top of the ability list. Do not have Ragdoll ability.
even I remove ragdoll and add puppet on top in abilities
my ragdoll is jittering or shaking

Last edited: