New Integration question

I am having an issue where if I do a clean install of the updated TPC/UIS and the new integration, everything works as intended.

However, trying to update an existing project, I keep getting these 3 errors:

1) Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\UltimateInventorySystem\Scripts\ItemSet\InventoryItemSetManager.cs(197,33): error CS0115: 'InventoryItemSetManager.AddItemSet(Item, IItemCategoryIdentifier)': no suitable method found to override

2) Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\UltimateInventorySystem\Scripts\CharacterInventoryBridge.cs(882,30): error CS0115: 'CharacterInventoryBridge.DropItem(Item, int, bool, bool)': no suitable method found to override

3) Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\UltimateInventorySystem\Scripts\CharacterInventoryBridge.cs(822,30): error CS0506: 'CharacterInventoryBridge.RemoveItem(IItemIdentifier, int, int, bool)': cannot override inherited member 'InventoryBase.RemoveItem(IItemIdentifier, int, int, bool)' because it is not marked virtual, abstract, or override

Quick overview of what I did on the existing project.

Steps taken:
1) I deleted my old integration file from the project
2) I updated TPC/UIS and imported
3) I deleted my old integration download file, downloaded the new file, and imported the new integration to my project.

This then gave me the 3 errors above, so I deleted my old Inventory Database completely which luckily only had an apple in it so was no huge loss. I duplicated the emptyInventoryDatabase again and the errors remained. Out of curiosity, I tried duplicating the integrationInventoryDatabase which did not help either.

In the documentation, it shows an integration inspector. On the clean install I did, it also has the integration inspector. However, in my existing project it does not have the integration inspector and acts as if it does not see the integration
1618306015916.png

I even tried creating a new scene and doing everything from scratch in the exiting project and get the same 3errors listed above.

How did you fix this?

Delete the old integration first and then follow these steps.
Follow these steps. https://answers.unity.com/questions/690729/how-do-you-remove-packages-already-downloaded-from.html

After you clear the cache, verify that UCC and UIS are Updated and matching the update. Then install the new integration.

I tried this three times, I'm still having the same problem. It is the exact same result you were getting but, the resolution did not do anything as far as I can tell. I have the update, I followed the complete deletion each time anyway. I will update this post if I make some progress.

I tried this three times, I'm still having the same problem. It is the exact same result you were getting but, the resolution did not do anything as far as I can tell. I have the update, I followed the complete deletion each time anyway. I will update this post if I make some progress.
In the managers, does your version match the most recent versions?
1618367433476.png

When you Update the Character Controller and import it, Dont Forget to Also go to the Installer and import that too
1618368252428.png