Strings of Ambivalence

SOA is a side scrolling 2.5D RPG Adventure game being developed by Chase Tail Games, where your RPG character alignment (good-evil, lawful-chaotic) choices gradually determine your class and playstyle.
2018-5-29-The killing blow_small.jpg
2018-5-29-Web Site Cover Photo_small.png

This project is in development since October 2017, and was originally planned to be released by 02.02.2020. Most of the project was built on the legacy TPC framework, and we are making a transition to UCC.

You may check out the project trailer, dev-log, and other news about the game below:

https://www.chasetailgames.com/

https://twitter.com/chasetailgames

Last edited:
Hey John,

Thank you for checking in. We are currently all gears revamping the game mechanics with the new UCC. There were many features that we were dreaming to have that were not possible with TPC, and I am amazed at how these are being realized so quickly using V2. We plan to have a new showcase until Tucson Comic Con. Here is a not-so-fancy looking feature that we just implemented using UCC:

The arrows now penetrate through the target body and can deal damage based on the part of the body they hit (this one rather looks like a halloween scene! :)):

unknown.png

Hey John,

Thank you for checking in. We are currently all gears revamping the game mechanics with the new UCC. There were many features that we were dreaming to have that were not possible with TPC, and I am amazed at how these are being realized so quickly using V2. We plan to have a new showcase until Tucson Comic Con. Here is a not-so-fancy looking feature that we just implemented using UCC:

The arrows now penetrate through the target body and can deal damage based on the part of the body they hit (this one rather looks like a halloween scene! :)):

unknown.png

Need some blood splatter =P. Looks pretty dope though.

Hey John,

unknown.png
Damn that's cool! And yes, ESRB time. =P

Currently the shield seems to work fine with Bow. I could not get it to work with melee yet, and there is another thread where I asked Justin for help with this.