Playmaker

Justin

Administrator
Staff member
Playmaker integration has been added to the Ultimate Character Controller. The docs are on this page and the actions are loosely based off of the tasks available in the Behavior Designer integration. Let me know what other actions that you'd like to see created.

No - there is not an example scene with the integration. The actions do not require a workflow outside of the standard Playmaker workflow in order to use.

Hi Justin, would it be possible to make a Playmaker action to disable/ enable the Use Item Ability or multiple Use Item Abilities?

I have updated the Playmaker integration package to include IsAbilityEnabled and SetAbilityEnabled.

Hi Justin.

Is it possible to have a Playmaker action for the jump abilities to modifie the max repeat jump count value ?

Last edited:
For that you'll want to use the state system to change the values. There is a playmaker action that allows you to enable or disable a state by name. This will allow you to change any of the component values.

I already try but I don't get it, I create a new preset but where in this preset I can set my jump count value ?

You can set the new preset on the Jump ability which will then allow you to change the jump count. In the demo scene where there is a DoubleJumpJumpPreset which is similar to what you want you want to add.

Nice, again you're the best Justin.
For the "is alive" "dead event" action I find by myself, you just have to make some death delay I guess because it desactive everything parented on death !

A few last questions How can I increase the health attribute I have the "get attribute value" action, He store the result but how Im supposed to add it to my health value ?

Is it possible to have a boss stomp or shake effect with a simple trigger action in playmaker ?

Dear Opsive,

I just started Unity. I am using Playmaker.

Owe to Black Friday sales, I purchased a Behavior Designer(BD) and Ultimate Character Controller(UCC) at the Unity Asset store.

I read your document and found Playmaker integration with BD and UCC. After download two integration packs for BD and UCC.
Unity compile is stopped. Do I need to download integration packs for BD and UCC?

I am so beginner. I need your mega help.

THX

Hi,

Unless I'm missing something, there is currently no integtraion for setting and manipulating attributes beyond the supplied 'GetAttribute' and 'Damage'/'Heal' which are specific to Health.

Would it be possible to get:

Set Attribute Value
Set Attribute Min
Set Attribute Max

This would plug many holes!

Thank you.

Last edited:
You're right - those actions are missing. I've updated the Playmaker integration with them. I also updated GetAttribute so you can get the min/max.

Hi Justin, I hope you and your folks are doing well.

I would like to request a couple of Playmaker actions for instantiating and destroying objects using the object pool.