Recent content by zodd

1. Z

2D A* Pathfinding Pro + Behavior Designer Formations

Ah, this explains why I haven't been able to get it to work right. I was using Swarm so the fact that the formation component wasn't working wasn't obvious. I was fixated on trying to determine why my leader never moved to the target, I am assuming it's because the formation was never being...
  2. Z

Simple Bug Fix for A* Pathfinding Integration

Hello! In your Seek behavior (and possibly other behaviors) for this integration, you have the following code: protected override bool SetDestination(Vector3 target) { agent.canSearch = true; agent.canMove = true; agent.destination = target...
  3. Z

Best Practice for Updating Behaviors on Prefabs and Dealing with View Only Mode

Not only are External Behavior Trees the perfect solution, that is a wonderful feature I hadn't noticed yet! Thank you!
  4. Z

Best Practice for Updating Behaviors on Prefabs and Dealing with View Only Mode

Hello! Awhile back I was trying to figure out why my behavior trees would go into view only mode and learned that this is a feature meant to protect from "data corruption" that can occur when Unity updates prefabs. I am curious then, what is the best practice for updating a behavior tree...