Recent content by zented

1. Z

Missing event call in editor (UCC 3)

Hello, when the character dies, I see that OnEquipItem and OnDeath get both called in that order: OnEquipItem -> OnDeath -> OnEquipItem. This works like this in the demo scene (in editor and in build). In my game, these get called in build: OnEquipItem -> OnDeath -> OnEquipItem and these get...
  2. Z

Rocket launcher projectile going sideways (UCC 3)

Will this be configurable directly in the inspector (in the projectile shooter module)?
  3. Z

Thanks Justin.
  4. Z

Ok, so how can I configure it so the rocket goes exactly where I aim no matter if the character is moving?
  5. Z

I was not running that version. Since I updated to version 3.0.6, the problem is gone in the demo scene. But I still have the problem in my game that also runs the version 3.0.6. Although it's a bit different than in the video, the rocket doesn't go to the left or to the right. When I shoot...
  6. Z

Hello, in the demo scene, the rocket launcher projectile is going sideways when the character is firing while he is moving. But when the character is not moving, the rocket is shot in the right direction. Here is a video where I just added a sphere as a target. https://streamable.com/203aig Is...
  7. Z

Self-damage with rocket launcher (UCC3)

Thanks Sangemdoko, I mark the post as solved.
  8. Z

Self-damage with rocket launcher (UCC3)

Hello, in the demo scene (shooter zone), the character takes no damage when I fire a rocket at my feet. Is there a way to have self damage?
  9. Z

Fire Weapon only when aim/zoomed?

Can you make it work with the same steps in the demo scene?
  10. Z

Fire Weapon only when aim/zoomed?

Disable the 'Use' ability Make sure the 'Use' ability is selected, scroll down to the States list and create a new preset. In the new preset, add the 'Enabled' property and enable it. Rename the state name to 'Aim'. Now when your character is aiming, the preset is enabling the use...
  11. Z

Best way to be notified when the player fired a weapon? (UCC3)

Thanks Sangemdoko, it looks like what i was looking for. So the execution order of the modules is set by the list? If I put 'Invoke Unity Event' on top, it's executed first?
  12. Z

Would be nice to have a built-in way.
  13. Z

The total amount of ammo the active item has (UCC3)

Hello, we can find in the documentation a script that determines the total amount of ammo the active item has (https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/items-inventory/inventory/). It gets the remaining ammo count but not the ammo loaded in the active weapon. So...
  14. Z

Hello, I'm using 'OnItemStartUse' to know when the player fired his weapon but the event is sent even if the gun is empty. What's the simplest way to do it?