Recent content by wuyan

1. W

Is the latest version of UIS still compatible with UCC 2.4.9?

Hello, I purchased and checked UCC3, but ultimately I don't want to upgrade. I've done a lot of work based on UCC2, and upgrading could be troublesome. So, I want to confirm if I can continue updating UIS. The version I'm currently using is UIS 1.2.12.
  2. W

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Hi, if it will be compatible with UCC2. I bought UCC3 2 days agao, evaluated carefully, and I don't want to upgrade,there's nothing interests me at present. I developed deeply base on UCC2. It will take me a lot of time to upgrade, probably longer than what I integrate the network myself. If...
  3. W

UCC3 skinnedMeshRenderer Problem unity 2021.3.19

Maybe it's a unity problem in 2021.3.18-3.19 HDRP. There is no problem in 3.16
  4. W

UCC3 skinnedMeshRenderer Problem unity 2021.3.19

In play mod, the character becomes transparent. Please watch the video. Does anybody know what the problem is? Unity 2021.3.19 HDRP.
  5. W

UIBlur shader causes error in UCC 3.0.6.

UIBlur shader causes error in UCC 3.0.6. Please see the screenshot. This can be reproduced in the demo scene. Unity 2021.3.18-3.19 HDRP BTW, when will the swimming and climbing ability for UCC3 be updated. I never upgraded my project because of this.
  6. W

Flying Add-on

How is the progress now? I planned to develop the same feature for my game. I want to buy this if possible.
  7. W

Some strange problems.

1, Just now I can't modify the parameters of the ultimateCharacterLocomotion in the inspector. When I add or remove an item ability to a character in another scene, the problem disappeared and the parameters can be modified. And the same problems of other characters in all scenes are gone. I...
  8. W

[Suggestion] Show upload time of integration packs on download page

Every time I update, I am not sure which integration packages need to be updated. I have seen others have the same confusion. I suggest that the upload time of the integration packages be showed on the download page. In this way, you do not need to remind users which integration packages need to...
  9. W

Version 1.2.12 Released

Thanks. Whether V3 can work with the legacy swim and climb pack at present.
  10. W

Version 1.2.12 Released

Hi, version 1.2.11, right? Where can I download it? I am using UIS v1.2.9 and TPC 2.4.7. Even if I want to upgrade my project to TPC V3, I need to correctly upgrade it to v2.4.9 first. Is my understanding correct?
  11. W

Melee weapon got the wrong impact collider

Hello Justin, About the problem I cannot upgrade to 2.4.9 , would you plese check it? Thank you!
  12. W

Hello Justin, I don't know where I went wrong. I follow these steps. 1, Update TPC form 2.4.7 to 2.4.9 , then errors. 2, Update UIS form 1.2.9 to 1.2.12. then those errors. 3,Import the TPC-UIS integration package. the same errors. 4,Import the input system integration package , the same...
  13. W

Hello Justin, This problem can be reproduced in the demo scene follow the steps below. Please see the screenshot. sword will only attack the black cube inside rather than the blue cube outside. 1, Creat a cube(blue) with wood surface type. scale (1,3,1) 2, Duplicate the cube(black), set...
  14. W

Version 3 Details

Anyway, I think paying for updates is a good thing. I guess most users are individuals or small teams. So support is important. Only when plug-in publishers make money and feel profitable can they be able and interested in good updating and maintaining. Users will get better support. This is the...
  15. W

Version 3 Details

It looks awesome! Hope it is not too complicated to upgrade from V2 to V3 for my project ? Because I've done a lot of deep development based on V2.