Recent content by wuyan

1. W

The throw object of grenade spawned from the wrong position.

Hi Justin, Thank you!The problem seems to have been solved.
  2. W

Hi, I have noticed that this problem is still unresolved. Is there a quick workaround?
  3. W

Movement Type Change

Hi Andrew, Thank you.
  4. W

Hi Justin, 1,I watched the video many times. Yes, it will be thrown at the right time. But the position is not correct. Please see the screenshot. When event is sent, the grenade is spawned at the wrong position instead of the right hand. This position appears to be symmetrical to the position...
  5. W

Hi Justin, I watched the video over and over. Yes, it will be thrown at the right time. But the position is not correct. Please see the screenshot. When event is sent, the grenade is spawned at the wrong position instead of the right hand. This position appears to be symmetrical to the position...
  6. W

Why does the throw object of grenade spawned behind the character, not from the right hand. I didn't find where to set it up correctly. Where to set it?Thanks!
  7. W

Movement Type Change

Hello Justin, In this way, the View Type will not change. 1. Will this cause any problems? 2, Although the View Type did not changed with the MovementType.But the result seem to be right.I don't feel the effect of viewType.Is that right?Or what does it do?
  8. W

Confusion about documentation and tutorials

Thank you, Justin. I'll try.
  9. W

Confusion about documentation and tutorials

I raised this problem because I'm worrying that I had spent too much time learning how to use UCC, UIS and BD.Because for an indie game developer like me, time is precious. I had an good start by following the documents and tutorials. It's good. But next, when I want to go in depth. I feel...
  10. W

How to get the using items in each hand?

I got it, Thank you!
  11. W

Hi Sangemdoko, Thank you so much. It works well. In addition, if I want the character's attributes to affect the performance of the weapon been using. For example, rifle proficiency affects the recoil of rifle. I modify and restore the related vaule of the weapon's attributes in OnEquipItem...
  12. W

Hello, How to get the items which is being used in the character's left or right hand aftear integrated? Sangemdoko provided me with two solutions on discord. So sorry, I'm still confused. So, can you give me a simple example?Thank you so much!😊
  13. W

How to add animator curve to a single animation (. anim)

I can solve this problem by exporting the animation to .fbx.But I don't know how it works or why the.anim file doesn't add Curve directly.If anyone knows, please let me know.Thanks!
  14. W

How to add animator curve to a single animation (. anim)

I'm not good at animation. I'm replacing the demo's movement animations with my owns. I can't add animator curve for my own animation for getting the value of legindex. Also can't do it in the animation window.Take a look at the screenshot below. Can anyone here give me a direction? Is there a...