Recent content by wrongdog

1. W

Issues with Inventory Documentation

I found some issues on the Inventory documentation page - took me a bit of time to work out if they were my issues or the docs were wrong - wanted to point them out here to help others. - In the unity event code sample, the event is registered as EventHandler.RegisterEvent<IItemIdentifier...
  2. W

Burst Fire Broken?

I'm using version 2.2 - I have mostly stuck to extending your base classes to change behaviors, but at this point I am a little concerned about upgrading since there are a number of fixes that I have made directly in your code (like the one here...
  3. W

Burst Fire Broken?

I am encountering a strange behavior when the fire mode is set to burst fire. Here is the scenario: Assume BurstCount = 5 Clip Size = 12 Auto reload = everything In this scenario, the first 2 bursts work as expected, but on the 3rd burst where there are only 2 rounds left in the clip, the...
  4. W

Bug: Cant shoot after exception thrown attempting to access detroyed mesh renderer

Products: 1st and 3rd Person Character controller Unity: 2019.3.10f1 with Universal RP version 7.3.1 (marked 2019.3 certified) Description: Using hitscan to shoot 'enemies' and randomly throws exceptions that immediately to character lockups where i can not shoot, unequip or change weapons...