Recent content by wmpunk

1. W

Fighting with rotations

Ah thank you! That set me on the correct path. Now I have completed it and posted it in the scripts forum.
  2. W

LookBack Ability (First Person Only)

This Ability lets the player look behind them while running like in "DyingLight". Any suggestions for improvement are welcome. :)
  3. W

Fighting with rotations

I am having quite a bit of trouble getting my abilities to work correctly when they involve rotations and positions with the character and camera. The current ability I'm working on is "LookBack" and it makes the character look behind them when activated while running (like in Dying Light) but...
  4. W

Script Extension Updater

I just updated the directions with pictures. It should be pretty clear now :)
  5. W

Script Extension Updater

I wrote a extension that allows simplified changing of script types to base or sub-types to easily be able to change already setup player components to extended classes. It replaces the script field at the top of UCC scripts with one that calls a method that will let you swap out scripts and...
  6. W

Mono Wrapper for Component GUI

That would be perfect! Any way to quickly jump around would definitaly be a improvment. Items expecialy, navigating the whole character root to find items is by far the worst haha.
  7. W

Mono Wrapper for Component GUI

Just got around to upgrading to UFPS2. I own both the original UFPS and TPC and have to say I am very pleased with this new one. Merging both design concepts has removed alot of limitations that the originals had as standalone assets. One thing I would like to see improved that I felt was a...