Recent content by WillyG99

1. W

Weapon not equipping after updating UCC 3.0.3

Hi! I updated my Unity to 2021.3 and updated UCC to 3.0.3 aswell, my UIS was also updated to the newest at the time. After upgrading everything with the migration manager and updating the integrations. My weapon still doesn't show up when equipping it in the inventory, according to the UIS...
  2. W

Inventory interface not updating when buying items

Any fix for this?
  3. W

Create custom event that triggers when low on health

Hi! I basically want to create an event that triggers when my health is low. Where and how do i do that? The health component and attribute manager is a little confusing, i've read the attribute document but i'm still stuck unfortunately.
  4. W

Inventory interface not updating when buying items

Hi! When i buy an item and i leave the shop, the item isn't shown when i open the inventory, until i trigger the update by dragging and dropping another item in the inventory.
  5. W

Error when equipping weapon

I'll troubleshoot some more when i get home from sea
  6. W

Nevermind, im getting the error again, when i equip my weapon while the player is selected in the inspector, i don't get the error, but if the player is not selected, i get the error as i equip it, is it a bug?
  7. W

I managed to fix it by making the "Loadout" collection into an itemSLOTcollection instead of ItemCollection, but it's showing me that i don't have an Equipment collection, which i do
  8. W

So i found where it fails by setting up some debug logs, i guess the id's don't match? But where do i find these id's and match them?
  9. W

Ok i tried setting up a breakpoint, not sure how to read it.
  10. W

Hi, i can equip the weapon, but it throws me some errors which i can't seem to solve. I know it's failing to get a reference, but from what?
  11. W

Inventory Character Display Issue

Figured it out, when you upgrade your project to HDRP, you need to set HDRenderPipelineAsset->Rendering->Color Buffer Format from R11G11B10 to R16G16B16A16, then you can read alpha channel from a RT.
  12. W

Inventory Character Display Issue

Yeah i know that, i should have been more clear, but my problem is the background, i can fix the pink shaders no problem. When i upgrade to HDRP the character display gets a blue background, i need it to be transparent, i've been looking at plenty of tutorials but can't figure it out