Recent content by willquon

1. W

Create formation group, Nav Mesh Formation Group

Hi, how do I setup formation groups? I cannot find any documentation about it. And what is the task "Nav Mesh Formation Group" doing? Best, Flo
  2. W

Switch AI agent to Third Person View: Error after first switch

Not sure anymore if that is related to the local look source. If I disable it completely from the start and not change it, I dont get an error but the mouse axis are still not discovered. I think it has to do something with the Input...
  3. W

I guess this is because of the Local look source. If I just dissable the component I get an Error, but I cannot reset it because it is read only.
  4. W

However, when I switch from my RTS view back into TP combat the mouse doesn't control the cam and character anymore...
  5. W

I literally just discovered it :D I was first a bit confused because in the docs it says cameraController.SwitchViewType() but it is SetViewType, as you just said.
  6. W

Alright, I will have a look on it. If I have the ViewType created and assigned, how can I switch between the camera view types from a script? I somehow cant figure that out.
  7. W

Hi, first of all I really like your product and you are doing a fantastic job. However, I have a problem with the UCC. I am creating a real time strategy game as a University project where the player can switch into Third Person View for one of the characters. Therefore, I have set up a Third...