Recent content by VintageRoots

1. VintageRoots

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Which networking solutions will be included in pre-release? fishnet, mirror, which ones? Iv'e been following this project for so long i'm happy to hear its near ready! Ill buy it as soon as its ready
  2. VintageRoots

Flying Add-on

ive seen some amazing gliding ability implemented in the USC add-on, things that complement that kind of flight like skydiving
  3. VintageRoots

Crest Ocean System integration

This video shows how im trying to follow this guide but failing: Please help, what am i doing wrong? what do i need to add?
  4. VintageRoots

Thank you so much for the asset! i bought it yesterday and you just replied! <3 ill make a video showing how i try to implement it so we can finally show exactly how to set this up. i bought USC to drive around water with the water asset made by NWH
  5. VintageRoots

My question is, can I use crest ocean system where i'm able to swim the tidal waves and the whirlpools in a realistic way?
  6. VintageRoots

that is exactly what i was asking, using a collider is not realistic when you have a whirlpool of water or whenever there is a storm... it looks just off
  7. VintageRoots

I am using the Crest system with the standard swim ability. I set the "Water height detection method" to custom, and created a script that updates the water height every frame (through the SetWaterSurfacePosition() method of the swim ability). Then I had to adjust the trigger height of the ocean...
  8. VintageRoots

could you please make a video about it? it's been around 1 year and no one bothered to make one
  9. VintageRoots

a video actually shows how to do it, and we could learn from it. Just telling us you can do it doesn't really help.
  10. VintageRoots

Ill try and make a video on it :)
  11. VintageRoots

i use the store version, i believe they are they same but with a few differences on performance and graphics, any idea how to implement this? its the only missing piece in my game :P
  12. VintageRoots

I'll try it and report back :)
  13. VintageRoots

could you please make a quick video showing this implementation? sounds amazing! it'd really help everyone in the community!
  14. VintageRoots

Ladder Climb "Stop Climb"

Same issue:
  15. VintageRoots

Ladder Climb "Stop Climb"

i tried un-ticking the "Stop climb on jump" and now the character can't move up or down