Recent content by vgwizardx

1. vgwizardx

MoveTowardsLocation missing or not found

Had to reinstall to get it to import it correctly
  2. vgwizardx

MoveTowardsLocation missing or not found

I'm getting this error for both Hang and Vault. Anyone have an idea of what is wrong? "Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Add-Ons\Agility\Scripts\Hang.cs(339,25): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MoveTowardsLocation' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an...
  3. vgwizardx

Throwable Item with RigidBody physics instead of TrajectoryObject

@nAkoustix I haven't had a chance to write this up but I haven't forgot about you.
  4. vgwizardx

@nAkoustix Currently what I have is is a pickup item that can be thrown and re-picked up. If that is what your looking for as far as function. I think I can write something up this weekend on how to do it.
  5. vgwizardx

@Justin I think this is pretty much what I was asking for in my question. https://www.opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/more-throwing-items-questions.2949/ @nAkoustix If you do get this working on your own let me know or if your looking for someone to help work on it with you let me know.
  6. vgwizardx

More throwing items questions

So I have made great progress. I have an item I can throw and pickup. But I'm wondering if there might be a better way. Right now when I throw an item it creates a clone of it and yes I reuse the clone. But is there away to throw the actual object no cloning? So if I have a rock for example and...
  7. vgwizardx

Version 2.2 Released

I had the same experience with the sliding. Not sure you can look into this @Justin. But may need to add a note or something for people that upgrade.
  8. vgwizardx

All private status variables should have a public getter.

That is what I was trying to say. I'm so bad with words. I want to be able to get the value without changing what was set by the base class. So when I said public getter, I was thinking of this setup in ItemPickup: public bool PickedUp { get { return m_PickedUp; } } private bool...
  9. vgwizardx

All private status variables should have a public getter.

Things like m_bounced, m_Reequipping, m_thrown(It does have a public getter) and m_throwing for example. These statuses are all private. So if i wanted to inherit and use a class such as TrajectoryObject I can't use those variables to add new functionality without changing the base class.
  10. vgwizardx

TrajectoryObject Question

Also, could you point me to the correct file to add support for the object setup?
  11. vgwizardx

Would this be it? /// --------------------------------------------- /// Ultimate Character Controller /// Copyright (c) Opsive. All Rights Reserved. /// https://www.opsive.com /// --------------------------------------------- using...
  12. vgwizardx

So I see there is a Pun Grenade and Pun Projectile. But I don't see a Pun Trajectory Object. Am I missing something?
  13. vgwizardx

[Feature Request] Could you add to the demo dual wield throwing knives and a video showing how to setup?

@Justin You should make a guide section on the forum. That way when people document something or a discussion goes into details on how to do something that isn't a part of your man documentation it can go there. Also, people that make there own guide videos can post to that location as well...
  14. vgwizardx

[Feature Request] Could you add to the demo dual wield throwing knives and a video showing how to setup?

I have created a throwable item guide here. I will add a dual wield throwable item guide and add a throw and pickup guide once I figure those things out. Right now I get some weird things that happen when I have a throwable item that has an item pickup on it. Collisions stop working correctly as...
  15. vgwizardx

Throwable Item Guide

5. Under your character's rig dig down until you get to the right hand->items a. Resize the scale of the transform to the size you need I changed all values to .2 b. Move it so it is under your characters right-hand c. Drag rock down to your prefab folder in your project d. In the...