Recent content by Vesuvian

1. V

State system OutOfMemoryException

bump
  2. V

Thanks Justin Is there a planned release date for the major release? Will there be an upgrade path to the new serialization method?
  3. V

Has there been any movement on this? I have added abilities to my UCC prefab but they are unavailable in existing scenes. The exception is not quite the same: UCC 2.4.5 Unity 2021.2.7f1 Personal ArgumentOutOfRangeException: MonoArgumentException:NULL System.Array.CreateInstance (System.Type...
  4. V

Unable to build UCC on Ubuntu

Apologies, it turns out I'm an idiot. My build machine was failing to pull my Git LFS objects, including dlls, but I guess Unity was still attempting to import because the .meta files are text.
  5. V

Inspecting the .dlls a little closer it appears both UCC and Behaviour Designer are built targeting .Net Framework 4. I suspect building for .Net Standard 2 might solve the problem.
  6. V

I am attempting to perform a headless build of a project using Opsive UCC on Ubuntu: /opt/Unity3D-2021.2.7f1/Editor/Unity -projectPath ~/MyProject -buildWindows64Player ~/MyProject/Build/Windows64/MyProject.exe -batchmode -nographics -quit -logFile unity.log The build fails with: Aborting...
  7. V

Input System Integration - Demo Not Working

Found the problem! For some reason the light in the demo scene has a Player Input component, once I disable that I'm able to control the character.
  8. V

I have updated the test script, note I am no longer using the Opsive PlayerInput but the Unity PlayerInput component: using System.Collections.Generic; using UnityEngine; using UnityEngine.InputSystem; public class TestPlayerInput : MonoBehaviour { private PlayerInput m_PlayerInput...
  9. V

Your example code, when attached to Nolan in the demo scene, is printing 0 to the console every update. I have modified UnityInputSystem.cs to rule out the case where the action may not be found: protected override float GetAxisInternal(string name) { var action =...
  10. V

What is m_PlayerInput in this context?
  11. V

Hi Justin I should have clarified, I'm using mouse and keyboard for testing. When I look at the device in the input debugger window I can see my inputs are being detected by Unity.
  12. V

Hello! I am unable to get the Ultimate Character Controller to move at all with the new Unity Input System. Unity 2021.2.4f1 Personal Input System 1.1.1 Ultimate Character Controller 2.4.4 I am using the latest InputSystem.unitypackage from the Opsive integrations page. I have added all of...
  13. V

Inventory.GetItemInternal IndexOutOfRangeException

Ok, after some more digging, I think the mistake I made was accidentally using the item manager to edit the Third Person Object located on the character rig. I was able to solve the problem by deleting both the Item and the Third Person Object and starting from scratch.
  14. V

Inventory.GetItemInternal IndexOutOfRangeException

Hey guys I'm working my way through giving my new character a pistol weapon. I'm using the online documentation and the demo scene as a reference. When I run my scene I immediately get the following stack trace: IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array...