Recent content by Velcer

1. V

Error: Unable to initialize MySword. Ensure the weapon has a collider.

I thought it was supposed to work with any item I make?
  2. V

Third Person Visible item does have a collider, but the error persists.
  3. V

Hello, I'm following the tutorial videos closely to understand your framework, however I cannot seem to make the sword work. My weapon does have a collider. Here's the screenshots. Note on animator ID I tried 22 and 24, but none worked. Error: Unable to initialize MySword. Ensure the weapon has...
  4. V

Multiplayer Questions

I see. Without using photon stream, could I send animations using a TCP protocol?
  5. V

Multiplayer Questions

Hi, that's great - but is there any way to achieve what I'm trying to do? Thanks!
  6. V

Multiplayer Questions

Hi there, I'm using Opsive Third Person Controller for my upcoming game. I do not however want to use the asset available for multiplayer as it's not quite what I need. I did purchase it, but I would rather build my own system. Having that said, I'm struggling here. I don't understand how I'm...
  7. V

Character skins

Where do I find UMA? I've looked all over the unity asset store and this site.
  8. V

Character skins

I downloaded and imported UMA -- I don't think it likes my project though. :p
  9. V

How to manually add item to inventory

Could you perhaps explain this a little better?
  10. V

Character skins

Hey so, Say I purchased an asset from the unity store containing multiple humanoid prefabs, and each one of these humanoids should be a selectable skin in my game. Is there any straight forward way to setup Opsive to create a character controller for any one of these skins with specific...
  11. V

Yes, I need to provide a prefab because the character would otherwise have no way of knowing what the item is, or what model it should have, right? :unsure:
  12. V

Hey, this is what I was looking for. I'm using the LWRP, and upon using this I encountered this error. Is there anyway this can be resolved without rewriting code?
  13. V

Hello, I do not want to use the built in pickup system. Instead I just want to equip an item via my own methods. Is there any way to do this? Documentation isn't giving me any tips on this one. The item I'm equipping shouldn't be attached to the player, but rather be a gameobject created by...
  14. V

Bug with Animator Moniter

I haven't. I assumed that the item creation tool was supposed to handle these things.
  15. V

Bug with Animator Moniter

Assault Rifle works, I just tested this. It is when creating a Bow item that I experience issues.