Recent content by Vahalla

1. V

Animation and the animator id

ok i found it, so what does the t1 t2 represent and what does each void mean on the event handler, and what variables / void to i need to call on to get the animation i want to play thorough , its this one public static void ExecuteEvent<T1, T2, T3, T4, T5, T6>(object obj, string...
  2. V

i just cant find access to it.
  3. V

i found it it is the eventhandler, so it seems its a static , and there is a function call Executeevent, that pass a gameobject and a event name ,
  4. V

the event function is the one in the animatior that is called in the animation i just dont remember what it was called
  5. V

yeah its ok im not buying the new version, this one works just fine, i just wanted to know how to access the event something function, and how you called the animation on the attack input mouse down, and if it was called by the float condition, animator id, movement false, xyz, also ill try to...
  6. V

looking f61or advice, i have an on drop funtion, where when i drop somthing i want to refernce the fireball 61, how would i do that, i cant figure that part out, .getcomponent<animator>().Setfloat(how do i get the id for it) ;
  7. V

No custom type of attribute

just saying i got it all updated and well to no avail, there is this error that talks about int, int can not convert to long, int this is in persitable and preset
  8. V

i will get the newset version of unity and start all over again , this is the 2021.1 version, i have no idea why it throws me diffednt errors
  9. V

this is the error i get now on the newer project, Assets\Opsive\UltimateInventorySystem\Editor\Managers\InventorySystemObjectBaseManager.cs(54,28): error CS1061: 'ScrollView' does not contain a definition for 'verticalScrollerVisibility' and no accessible extension method...
  10. V

i have been trying to start new and fresh, the error i get starting on fresh , is a error with audio is there a way , to have a download that available that has the legacy thrid person that works with the uis, i have been trying everything just to get it back to working , but it is because i am...
  11. V

the unity options window , type, when i click the plus button it wont open the search window, i get this error NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object Opsive.Shared.Editor.UIElements.FilterWindow.Initialize (UnityEditor.EditorWindow sourceWindow...
  12. V

The primary secondary and tactical slots

well dang , that sucks i guess i will just have to push trough to get it to work i appreciate it
  13. V

[Request] Integration with Databrain Stats

I figured out a way to create a stat system using the abilities, create the ability, use the var getvalue = GetComponent <ability> method in the docs, then create a inthink it’s called static on a script all on its own place you voids there that have each var getvalue in it, so let say an enemy...
  14. V

The primary secondary and tactical slots

Hi for some reason I can’t figure out why when I equip a weapon it does not go to the primary slot also it won’t drag and drop , what did I miss?
  15. V

Behavior Designer with Ultimate Inventory System

Yeah I did and the docs, there is nothing on a way to stop the enemy target from coming in , even in the shooter demo agent Nolan runs up extremely close thank you tho