Recent content by utero stud

1. U

Invetory count increase with same item

Hello, As exemple i prepared a sword as a pickup runtime item, the problem is that everytime i loot the same sword the count increase with 1 the problem the sword dispear when i loot it a second time but the animation of swrd still on, i don't know exactly how this happens ? thank you in...
  2. U

Get the name of the attacker

No i'm using the version 3
  3. U

@Justin, no difference ebtw nickname and name of the character, the problem is the attacker is null , i'm using the final update of opsive
  4. U

Hello Justin, public void Awake() { Debug.Log("Here we are"); EventHandler.RegisterEvent<Vector3, Vector3, GameObject>(gameObject, "OnDeath", OnDeath); } /// <summary> /// The object has died. /// </summary> /// <param name="position">The position of...
  5. U

Multiplayer Character Kills & Scoring

Hello Arachai, thank you for your code and your help just a small question , i blieve that on death event must be on the player prefab and UI manager must be on the scene to control the texts and PUN extension is a script to be on you asset no need to attach it on the prefab @Arachai
  6. U

Hello, i want to get the name of the attacker, like inside a game you can know the name of the killed player but the killer or the attacker i can't access it, is there anyone who was able to display it. thank you in advance.
  7. U

Character Selection for Users

using System.Collections; using System.Collections.Generic; using UnityEngine; using Photon.Pun; public class characterselection : MonoBehaviour { private ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable _myCustomProperties = new ExitGames.Client.Photon.Hashtable(); public void SelectCharacter(int...
  8. U

Ik presets for Sword Katana

Hello, in the old version it was easy to add IK presets from the Demo (in the character IK) to control the way the hands move while using Melee weapons but in the new version of opsive it complex, i couldn't figure it out how to call the preset from IK character. i have the presets ready ...
  9. U

Order without invoice

Hello there, today i bought all the packages that you can see below in the picture but i didn't got any invoice number to get (Behavior Designer / Character Controller integration), is there any solution for this problem ? thank you in advance.
  10. U

spawn points manager PUN

Hello, I'm struggling to understand how the spawn points work clearly, I want to spawn characters in different places in an arena, and the component responsible for that is called the character spawn manager, there's inside a slot for the place where to spawn the character (empty game object...
  11. U

can't see public variables

Hello, is there a reason why a can't see a public variable i added in one of opsive scripts : example: character health script, i added two public texts variables because i want to get the name of attacker and name of character that got attacked but i can't see the two variables on inspector.
  12. U

Kill message display OPSIVE + PUN

Hello, is there any chance that opsive has the kill message display, where you can display to all client, the display kill message update ? thanks in advance.
  13. U

Can't equip other item when Body is on

Hello, i have a problem with certain characters not all of them : when i equip body for the character through the item manager, everything is beautiful until i want to equip a run pick up item, i can't see the visible item (example assault rifle), and also can't go back to body I'm stuck, i...
  14. U

Can't Add Animator audio stats to the sword

it's good it was a bug in the unity editor thanks.
  15. U

Can't Add Animator audio stats to the sword

Hello, hope you're doing well, well it seems like i have this new problem with the animator audio stat of my swrd, i can't change the number of the different stats. i ddin't have this problem in the old projects but now i don't if you guys moved it to another place. i used to have it as in...