Recent content by TrianglesHappen

1. T

FinalIK Bridge ArgumentNullException Parameter name: key error

Yes I've already gotten to that point. I have two AimIK components on my character. I have modified the FinalIKBridge to have two AimIK components and two IK target transforms. I have the characters hands with the weapons following the aim target. My issue is that I'm getting the "Key Value"...
  2. T

FinalIK Bridge ArgumentNullException Parameter name: key error

Using TPC controller only. So I'm getting this error from the Final IK Bridge component. I modified the bridge component to have a second AimIK component for dual wielding. The AimIK works but I get this error and I believe it's causing some other issues. Regardless I'd like to fix it. It...
  3. T

onStartFire / onFire event

Thanks for this! This still works today March 29th/2021. Really wish this kind of info was in the documentation at this level of detail but this is exactly what I was looking for!!!!
  4. T

Charge Shot / Quick Shot gun Charge Fire/Hold not working

Hi thanks for the suggestion but this did not work either. Although I did learn a lot about Action Id's and adding more actions to a weapon. I use a second shootable weapon properties and a second Third person perspective properties for a second action id. I can't get the one quick charge to...
  5. T

Charge Shot / Quick Shot gun Charge Fire/Hold not working

So my goal is to make a pistol that has both a charge shot and quick shot. So if the player taps the input it shoots like a normal pistol would, but if they hold the input it will perform a charge shot for extra damage. So I set the "Fire" type to "Charge and Fire" or "Charge and Hold" (I've...
  6. T

Grenades Won't re-equip after use.

So as the title says my grenades are equipping and being used but only once. The thing is I had them working perfectly fine a few days ago and now something has changed and I can't get the grenade to re-equip after it gets thrown. It just sits in the "Equippable" instead of the "equipped". It...
  7. T

Abilities Not Responding to Certain Inputs/ Use Ability does not listen above slot2

Hey so I've come across another weird problem, well a few, but I think this is causing quite a bit of grief for me. For some reason my Abilities (use, toggle equip, equip next/previous) are not responding when I change the input name. So for example my "UseSlot1" ability will have the Input...
  8. T

Cannot set Weapon Spawn rotation/position. UCC + UIS

I think they usually want separate threads for separate questions. There are a few on grenades I know for sure, since I've had issues and posted haha. But anyways, grenades can be tricky because you need to know the difference between the "Grenade" object and the "Throwable" object. The grenade...
  9. T

Cannot set Weapon Spawn rotation/position. UCC + UIS

Yes I ended up figuring out exactly what was happening. I guess I should've updated the thread so here we go. I had to eventually just look at the PlayerCharacter gameobject at run time and see which item was actually parented to his Hand(the item slot) and which items were parented to the...
  10. T

All weapons equip at once and dissapear from the inventory when trying to dual wield

Alright it looks like I got it working. I went into the "Inventory" script and set the amount of the item definition of "DualPistols" to 2. Then I was looking through the left pistol prefab from the demo and saw the "Parent to Humanoid Bone" option in the third person perspective script and...
  11. T

All weapons equip at once and dissapear from the inventory when trying to dual wield

Ok so I updated the Inventory system and the TPC to the newest versions. This caused a GUI error with a couple of the scripts and prefabs, so I had to delete and reimport those files along with their Meta's and that solved the GUI/reference error. I've gone into the equippable item slot...
  12. T

And here is one last shot of the player having multiple visual guns equipped at one time. This happens after I try to equip the next weapon. When the game starts the initial weapon equipped works good until i try to switch weapons. This only happens if I have the dual wield items and item set...
  13. T

Thank you for the replay, this gave me a few things to change but my references were all good. I changed a few things about the prefabs to match what you showed me and I still have the same problem. I've attached screen shots of my players inventory, both prefabs, the item objects on the...
  14. T

So I have a few weapons ( single ) working with the inventory (TPC and UIS). All three will show up in the inventory, shoot reload and equip/unequip just fine. Now 'm trying to add a dual wield pistol and its breaking everything. I've created a pistol definition that inherits from the multi-item...