Recent content by Towa

1. T

Wander + AIPath issues

Sorry for the delay. Removing it will do, they other setups seem fine but there's a remaining issue with the destinations out of the A* grid which looks it was mentioned here: https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/wander-with-aipath.573/#post-2828 Will this change be added to the package...
  2. T

Wander + AIPath issues

Hi Justin, I tried removing the remainingDistance check and rely only on reachedDestination since it would be enough for the kind of behavior I want for this entity. Still this is not very reliable for other tasks and I'm even sure how it'll affect those yet. Looks like a reliable approach...
  3. T

Wander + AIPath issues

It doesn't work with the wander task because it never gets to the Stop method when a destination is reached since this task in particular will always return the running status, it gets to stop when the timer has passed but by then the agent could have gotten to many destinations already and...
  4. T

Wander + AIPath issues

Hi there, I've noticed the wander task tends to pick a new target destination several times after the initial destination is reached. I'm using this tree to make an entity wander around for some time then stay idle some more using this tree: Upon debugging the wander task does recalculate a...