Recent content by ToTheHilt

1. T

Struggling with syncing animations

Hello, My current A.I. uses a NavMeshAgent and does a lot of strafing, zigzagging and even sometimes turning around and fleeing for cover. All of this is custom code and I've gotten it to work to a degree. Manually animating this seems out of the question and so I've gone over the pages you've...
  2. T

Is there any more documentation on the tactical pack?

Getting about 50 fps in my scene with the behavior tree open. It does drop me to about 35 fps with the task list selected and gets considerably laggier. But even with the behavior/inspector/variable windows open I still get the stuttering walk animation on repeat.
  3. T

Ok, I guess I will just use it as a guide to make my own tasks then because I only want the behavior on a single agent. On a side note I have what I think is a bug. My player has a custom head bob move animation based on it's movement speed. It works fine and has been working fine but if I'm...
  4. T

Hello, I'm having difficulties getting almost anything to work in the tactical pack is this all of the documentation there is for it https://opsive.com/support/documentation/behavior-designer-tactical-pack/interfaces/ ? Will it not work with a solo agent? I'm unsure of what to do with variables...
  5. T

What logic should be avoided on the Behavior Tree?

That example is a great framework. I'll give this approach a shot.
  6. T

What logic should be avoided on the Behavior Tree?

Hello, I'm just getting up to speed on behavior trees and I find them making a lot of sense for some things and counter-intuitive for others. I can see that it's tempting to stick as much logic as possible inside of one but that could lead to a big mess. I'm wondering what people have found...
  7. T

Mouse Input

Nope, I have only my mouse plugged into my PC. I figured it out it seems if I have the character selected in the scene while or after I've switch the mouse input it's just incredibly laggy and so I need to select a different object or I get what looks like inputs being pressed even after I've...
  8. T

Mouse Input

Hello, I could be missing something obvious but I'm not seeing it in any of the tutorials or documentation. I want raw mouse input because my game will be first person and only played on PC. I want it as responsive as possible. After I go about creating a character if I set mouse input to to raw...