Recent content by toon88

1. T

Can I reference a task of another tree?

I'm using the Behavior Tree Reference to call other Trees as ExteranBehaviors. I can only refer to Variables, but can't I make it refer to Task? I want Task A in the ExteranBehaviors Tree to refer to Task B in the main Tree.
  2. T

I want to change the editor window. Is it possible?

I want to change the editor window. Is it possible? I want to see only the right screen. Behavior,,Task,Varabiels,Inspector screen on the left is too big I want to work with a small BT window on one screen like the one below. I want to enlarge the screen with BT nodes, but can't I reduce the...
  3. T

Can I change the value of ExternalBehavior of BehaviorReference during runtime??

Can I change the value of ExternalBehavior of BehaviorReference during runtime?? I want to change the value of ExternalBehavior referenced by BehaviorReference and change it to another ExternalBehavior when I eat a specific item. Or can nodes be added during runtime?
  4. T

Editor, I want to get tree information

When I click a button in my custom inspector, I want to open the tree in the inspector I set up in the BehaviorTree editor. What should I do with the script?? I opened the editor with BehaviorDesignerWindow.ShowWindow(); I want to open while importing BehabiorTree information. I tried with...
  5. T

Are behavior trees only used to create AI?

I want to make skills modular. I think it's possible with this asset Are there cases where companies usually make skills like this with BT?
  6. T

I want to use the utility selector with CanSeeObject on the subnode.

I want to use CanSeeObject together as shown in the behavior introduction. How do I evaluate GetUtility on the CanSee node side? I see that the other nodes set GetUtility by Determine. I don’t know even if I test it myself