Recent content by Tony Li

1. Tony Li

Cant use item after dialogue/quest dialogue

You could also move UCCMenuUtility to your player GameObject. Add a DialogueSystemEvents component to the player. Then configure the OnConversationStart() event to call UCCMenuUtility.OnOpenMenu and OnConversationEnd() to call UCCMenuUtility.OnCloseMenu.
  2. Tony Li

Quest machine hide cursor when accepting quest

If you want to investigate further, just let me know. When the GreetQuestGiver state ends (i.e., dialogue window closes), it will deactivate the GreetingQuestGiver input state, which should automatically hide the mouse.
  3. Tony Li

Quest machine hide cursor when accepting quest

Hi! Did you add a GreetingQuestGiver state to the the player's Unity Input component and place it at the top of the States list? Is the GreetQuestGiver fairly high in the player's Abilities list so it doesn't get overridden by higher states? The Quest Giver Interactable Target component...
  4. Tony Li

Save System for Opsive Character Controllers

Some folks have been asking for an example of using a dedicated loading scene when changing scenes / loading games in the Save System for Opsive Controllers. I just put an example package on the Pixel Crushers site. Here's a link: SaveSystemOpsive_LoadingScreenExample_2019-07-15.unitypackage...
  5. Tony Li

Version 1.0.1 of the Save System for Opsive Controller is now available on the Asset Store.
  6. Tony Li

Just posting a quick note that the Save System for Opsive Character Controllers is now available on the Asset Store. It works with all Opsive v2 controllers: Ultimate Character Controller, UFPS, TPC, etc. Many thanks to Justin for helping me iron out the wrinkles and make sure it uses best...
  7. Tony Li

DSU Integration Giving Error for uccAddItem() Command

I was passing by and this caught my eye. For future readers who might encounter the same issues, there were two: 1. uccAddItem() is a Lua function and should be used in the Script field, not the Sequence field. DS 2.1.7 has a bug (fixed in 2.1.8 and a hotfix for 2.1.7) that caused it to hang...
  8. Tony Li

weird behavior using dialogue system integration with ucc character

Hi, I'm glad you found the issue. Thanks for letting us know.
  9. Tony Li

weird behavior using dialogue system integration with ucc character

Hi @fnbProductions - Are you using the latest version of the Dialogue System integration for UCC? If possible, please update to the latest versions of UCC, Dialogue System, and the integration. These are the steps I tested, and the camera seems to behave correctly: 1. Opened the example scene...