Recent content by TimeStrafer

1. T

Applying velocity inheritance to projectiles

I haven't updated yet. Do projectiles now inherit velocity? I checked the change logs, but didn't see anything specific.
  2. T

Moving platform interaction broken/not useable in a game?

@Vlaxep That is so cool. Thank you! I wasn't sure if Bolt worked, but figured I'd get around to it somehow. This helps a lot. I was just trying to figure out how to write a script for UFPS in C#.
  3. T

That is incredible. Thank you!
  4. T

Hi. Having a laser projectile would be really cool and make a lot of sense. It's definitely a missed feature that has no reason to be excluded from a product called ultimate shooter. I haven't updated in a little while, so I don't know if that feature has been re-added. If so, that is great. But...
  5. T

Thank you. I'm new to scripting. Would I be able to create an elevator script compatible with ucc using bolt?
  6. T

Footstep Sounds

OrangeCrowStudio is right. Footstep mode set to camera bob doesn't seem to work anymore.
  7. T

I set up a simple moving platform with 2 waypoints, set to enable on interact. I'm trying to set up a simple elevator system where the interaction will send the platform to a certain waypoint or at least return the platform to a certain waypoint using a target waypoint. Why does the interaction...
  8. T

Ability audio cuts out too suddenly

That would be great. I'm beginning to see how powerful ucc is, but it takes a hell of a long time to learn for newer users of Unity. There should be a focus on intuitiveness and usability. Sound design is still a big part of game dev and as it stands I don't see a lot of support for sound...
  9. T

Ability audio cuts out too suddenly

I'm using the jump ability to play an audio clip of the character grunting as they jump. The jump surface effect would not work because the sound would play from the ground. The jump ability gets interrupted by the fall ability and there doesn't seem to be a way to prevent the audio from getting...
  10. T

Character falls through ground with new animator controller

Yeah, that was the reason. It needs animations.
  11. T

Character falls through ground with new animator controller

I created a new first person character with a new animator controller. When I hit play, the character falls through the ground after a few seconds and gets caught on the camera collider I think, so not fully through the ground. I'm new to rigged character setup, but the character is a rigged...
  12. T

I've been trying to set up a gun that shoots a laser beam similar to that of star wars. Those lasers travel slower than bullets and the trouble I'm having is that when I strafe and fire, the lasers look like they have wind resistance. They don't appear to be emerging from the gun, but rather a...
  13. T

Capsule collider height not changing

Ok. I actually figured it out. Turns out you only need the First End Cap Target for it to work because it generates the second one at run time. Thanks for your help! Can the transition speed be exposed in a future update? Such an immediate transition between crouch and standing is a little...
  14. T

I'm not sure what you mean by AdjustCapsuleColliderHeight event. Where is this located? Should it be listed as an event under Character Locomotion? The list is empty for all events under Character Locomotion.
  15. T

I do have a CapsuleColliderPositioner on my collider. But I thought that was only for characters that have animators. It doesn't seem to do anything. I've also adjusted settings in the Height Change ability. Also, how would I modify the transition speed between crouch and standing?