Recent content by Sylmerria

1. S

Performance problem

A little tricky but works, thanks
  2. S

Performance problem

Hi ! I begin to stress test what I have build so far and I have a BD performance problem. I have pretty simple trees for now, I'm doing BT pooling but it's not enough it seems :( Enable a BT takes 3-4ms(!) & 100Ko of temp memory each which is not viable for my project. Any tips to improve that...
  3. S

Problem to update a custom sharedvariable

I found it, even if I don't understand why maybe you can explain me it. I had `ResetValuesOnRestart` set to true, so my variable was reset, that's logic but why the old one remains I don't know :/
  4. S

It's what the test does, isn't it ? Beyond that does it work correctly with a variable that is built in? You mean set a variable directly into the action class ?
  5. S

I have a problem to update variable value after the first setup. Custom variable The first time the code runs the variable is added, but the second time the variable is not updated and stays with his first value. Whatever what I try, this variable is not updated. And I'm sure the variable is...
  6. S

QoL for using BD with ECS

Hi, I use BD with ECS and I have one "limitation". I use External tree which I plug into a GO which have many behaviorTree components. It will be interesting to have a component which accept several external trees ( with limitation about trigger, collision, etc) and run them like the...
  7. S

[SOLVED]BD 1.6.6 Class doesn't exist in unity

Ok found the problem ... In my cache, I had an old version before BD package renaming ( version 1.5.10 from 2017) and the package manager imported this version and not the one with the new name :/ This fix solves my 3 threads, nice :)
  8. S

[SOLVED]FormatException when I launch BD editor

> Did that error just start to happen as the other post said, I just import BD in my project. But in my others projects, I never had this problem > Can you output the value of BehaviorDesignerUtility.Version? This is used to indicate when a new version is released - it should be culture...
  9. S

Hi Justin, thanks for quick anwser. So I have imported BD in a new and empty project. I found than version 1.6.6 in asset store is version 1.5.10 :/ It's why I have again those depreciated nodes.
  10. S

[SOLVED]BD formation + A* pathfinding in sample scene throw errors

Unity 20.1.6 Lastest BD + Movement + formation A* 4.3.34 When I run the sample scene for formation Astar integration I have this error and nothing works Others samples scenes work
  11. S

[SOLVED]FormatException when I launch BD editor

Unity 20.1.16 BD 1.6.6 I have this error when I try to open BD editor from sample scene. My PC is set on french culture so our numbers are not written 5.5 but 5,5.
  12. S

BD 1.6.6 Unity 20.1.6f1 After Import BD in my project I have two errors :
  13. S

ECS portage

Yeah sooner what I have expected ^^ Take all time you need, I know that will not be an easy task !
  14. S

ECS portage

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x13l6ilhqkkufou/GDC2019-Roadmap.pdf?dl=0 Look to slide 60 Now, it's official ;)
  15. S

ECS portage

My bad, I confused Burst release and ECS :/ It's even not 19.3 but 19.2, sorry :rolleyes: I read to much ECS forum :unsure: Nice, I'm very curious how you will do that ;)