Recent content by Stonshallow

1. S

How to add animation on slide

Hi Justin, I’m pitching this asset to our dev team for proof of concept. We need a slide function which I’ve setup temporarily with your dodge ability by plugging in new animations. Works well just need to extend animation length and transform to extend I assume. I also want to trial a slide...
  2. S

Adding slide ability

Plus one on this, old post but doesn't look like it’s implemented yet. Would be great
  3. S

How do I make the crosshair turn red when it's pointing at an enemy?

Thanks. Yes I was looking at that, that's why I posted here apologies. Can I just add a function in the update and use condition assuming I can find out how a gamepad is detected? I can't see anywhere how to call the use item ability, is there an example of that in the character locomotion...
  4. S

How do I make the crosshair turn red when it's pointing at an enemy?

How could I add an event or function to this so when it activates the use or fire1 input is triggered? This seems like the place I would add such auto-fire function. Assuming it's possible, is there a way I could then disable this when a game pad is connected?
  5. S

Replacing Animations - Agility Pack (Roll/Dodge)

Thanks that's got it. I had tried that before but may have used dodgeComplete on roll and not seen the results. Is there any way to easily extend the dive/animation distance using the roll ability or other parameters? It's a little short now, otherwise should I just edit the animation itself...
  6. S

Replacing Animations - Agility Pack (Roll/Dodge)

I am trying to replace animations within the Roll/Dodge ability with a dive roll animation from Mixamo. I have gone back and made the changes in the Agility Demo Scene which replicate the behavior the same as what I experience in my own scene. It seems I am not getting the...
  7. S

Can I Still Use The DeathMatch AI Kit?

Hi Justin, Any update on your progress with the deathmatch rework? Looks like exactly what I need to build from your controller kits and extensions. I have most of the basics (UCC, BD, Inventory, Tactical, Movement, Formations, agility, etc). Currently putting together demo setups while...