Recent content by stain2319

1. S

Skybox issue with Gaia Pro / Procedural Worlds Sky, anyone tried it?

So it turned out to be the Far clipping plane - thanks for the tip. I had to set it to about 2000.
  2. S

Item disappears if I change the position/rotation spring

Thank you. It turns out I was mixing up the 3rd person and 1st person instructions. I was able to get it working by following the video.
  3. S

Feature request: min/max slope angle for Motor Slope Force Up/Down

This would also be very useful for me (and probably many others)... great idea
  4. S

Thanks I'll try that. It 'seems' like this might be related to having two cameras. Gaia has some scripts where you need to assign a camera and I think this might be happening because I can't assign both cameras.
  5. S

Hi, I am working with Gaia Pro and created a nice terrain to walk around in. It works great but I have one issue... Using Gaia's "Procedural Worlds Sky" it looks weird when i use an Opsive character (UCC, trying with Nolan for now). To give an example, in Gaia if I use their built-in...
  6. S

Item disappears if I change the position/rotation spring

Trying to set up a character and add a new melee weapon (axe) and I am like 90% there but having a weird issue. When I hit play everything looks fine in terms of being able to swing the weapon, and I was able to adjust the position so it sits properly in the hand. I am using the Demo Katana...