Recent content by sprucetreegames

1. S

Proper View Type for Point & Click navigation

I'm using Point & Click Navigation with a top down camera. Every time my scene starts, I get this warning: I know it's just a warning and can be ignored but it is annoying. :) What is the right view type for this movement type? If Third Person TopDown is correct, could point&click be added to...
  2. S

Version 3.0.5 Released

Is the 3.0.5 package available for download from opsive.com yet? The package I download from my account reports itself as 3.0.4.
  3. S

Proper Integration with FinalIK/PuppetMaster

No, I haven't had that issue. Hopefully I don't. Final IK and UCC v3 seem to be playing nicely together. No compilation issues, setup was straight forward. One thing I notice is how little "weight" I need to give the effectors in final IKs' before they start giving me desirable results...
  4. S

Compilation error with latest FinalIK integration

Thanks! Compilation error gone in latest version.
  5. S

Compilation error with latest FinalIK integration

Hi, Just downloaded and imported the latest FinalIK integration from your website and got the following 2 compilation errors: Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Final IK\FinalIKBridge.cs(306,30): error CS0115: 'FinalIKBridge.SetAbilityIKTarget(Transform...
  6. S

Good luck. :) I'm trying to solve controlling hand placement right now as well.
  7. S

From what I saw and worked with, Final IK should work with UCC v2 by itself just fine. I pivoted to using uMotion to fix my animations so they're closer to what I want first. I will likely circle back to Final IK and try to integrate it again so I can take advantage of its features. I was...
  8. S

Puppetmaster seemed to be working well enough but would throw a warning because UCC forces motion to the in Update and puppetmaster wants it in fixed update. I think I was getting some glitchy behavior where the character wouldn't settle properly depending on the shape of mesh it was standing...
  9. S

Thanks for the update and information, Justin! While it hurts to learn that finalIK + puppetmaster can't work with v2, it means I don't have to spend any more time on it for now. :) I'm looking forward to the v3 integration!