Recent content by snicker

1. snicker

On Shield Damage Event?

This seems to work. public class MyHealth : Health { [Tooltip("Unity event invoked when taking shield damage.")] [SerializeField] protected UnityFloatEvent m_OnShieldDamageEvent; private Attribute m_ShieldAttribute; public UnityFloatEvent OnShieldDamageEvent { get { return...
  2. snicker

On Shield Damage Event?

It is showing in the inspector now, but now the health and shield attributes aren't changing when taking damage, but the correct values are showing on my damage callback script when the character gets hit. public class MyHealth : Health { [Tooltip("Unity event invoked when taking shield...
  3. snicker

On Shield Damage Event?

Hi, I'm trying to add an event to health to listen for when the shield attribute is damaged, but its not showing in the inspector. lines added to Opsive Health.cs: [Tooltip("Unity event invoked when taking shield damage.")] [SerializeField] protected UnityFloatEvent...
  4. snicker

Attribute Binding help

Taking the space out makes the Attribute binding update the value, but only when I open the Simple Damage Impact Action in the inspector, and disable Use Context Data
  5. snicker

Attribute Binding help

I'm trying to set the Damage Amount in simple damage using an Attribute Binding, but the value isn't changing, how do I use this to set Damage Amount?
  6. snicker

Playmaker Has item with definition action request

Hello again, I am trying to make an action that returns an item definition from an inventory. I have an inventory that has only one item and I want to get the item definition for the fsm on the same object. This is what I got so far, I'm having a difficult time understanding how to use item...
  7. snicker

I got it to work! [HutongGames.PlayMaker.Tooltip("Get an attribute Array value.")] [ActionCategory("Ultimate Inventory System")] public class GetItemAttributeArrayValueItemDefinition : GetSetItemAttributeValueBase { [HutongGames.PlayMaker.Tooltip("The Value Which contains the value...
  8. snicker

I tried it, the action will only take an Item Definitions Value of Array Type: Object, Object Type: Object. I tried changing line 16 to [ArrayEditor(VariableType.Unknown)] to allow me to set my ItemDefArray Array Type: Object, Object Type: ItemDefinition in the action dropdown, but it...
  9. snicker

Can you add a playmaker action Get Item Attribute that returns an array? I tried this one but I cant seem to just switch out the variable type on this one, I want to access the array of itemdefinitions that my wood barrel can drop
  10. snicker

I made this action to get the name from an item definition and thought i'd share it for anyone else using playmaker [HutongGames.PlayMaker.Tooltip("Get an item name from the item definition.")] [ActionCategory("Ultimate Inventory System")] public class GetItemName ...
  11. snicker

How can I use a Playmaker action to get an item definition attribute Array by index?
  12. snicker

Thanks, it works now!
  13. snicker

The fsm works correctly if I set the mesh variable manually, but the Get Set Item Attribute Value Object returns the mesh variable from the item definition as null every time.
  14. snicker

I am trying to use Get Set Item Value Object to return a Mesh but it always returns null, does this need a custom action too?
  15. snicker

Register to animator use event

I want to register for events OnAnimatorItemUse and OnAnimatorItemUseComplete, but I am getting this error when the animation plays and its not receiving the event. "AnimationEvent 'ExecuteEvent' on animation 'RightHand@Attack04' has no receiver! Are you missing a component?" I have this...