Recent content by sneekyo

1. S

Question about item switching

what script would I reference to get it to switch?
  2. S

Question about item switching

what script is used to switch the items with 1, 2, 3, 4? I'm trying to implement a weapon wheel but I can't figure out what script to reference to get it working.
  3. S

How can I reduce the amount of the right click zoom?

on the pistols the right click zoom seems to be far too much, how do I reduce that amount?
  4. S

Delay swapping weapons after firing

Hi Justin, I noticed when you swap weapons without shooting first it's almost instant, but after firing a weapon, then trying to swap there's a delay. I've messed around with equip and unequipped animation and it doesn't seem to effect the delay of weapon swap after firing. What am I missing?
  5. S

Where in the weapon configuration do you set the hot key?

Thank you Justin I really appreciate your time, and to anyone wondering, your FPS character item set manager in every scene needs to have the appropriate order you want the hot keys to work in.
  6. S

Thank you Justin I am beginning to understand, Where do I find the index of the item set?
  7. S

For instance I have many different weapons, how do I select what number key to press for the weapon? Example: Press 1 it takes out a pistol, Press 2 it takes out the shotgun. If I have 2 pistols is there a way to press the same number key to swap between guns of the same category?
  8. S

Item pick up text doesn't fade

Hello! If I pick up an item and it shows the item pick up text, and then I immediately look at an object with the "interact" script on it, it freezes the item pick up text on the screen. I am using a version of UCC that's probably 8 months old. If this has been fixed could you tell me what the...
  9. S

I've noticed if I kill an object with the health script, while having damage zone

Could I write some kind of script that sends the ontrigger exit event, when the damage zone is deactivated? What would you do?
  10. S

Spawning a ragdoll with "on death" event for health script

So this spawner script would attach to the ragdoll prefab, then when the Health death event script spawns in the ragdoll prefab the spawner script attached to it would put it in proper place?
  11. S

Would there be a way to have it spawn in position but not rotation? Then it would perhaps just pick the rotation of the prefab?
  12. S

I've noticed if I kill an object with the health script, while having damage zone

I've noticed if I kill an object with the health script and the health script deactivates the object, while having damage zone script attached to that object it keeps doing damage to the player infinitely until the player dies
  13. S

Muzzle flash shooting particle system

I have but in this case it plays like 4 particle systems at once, under a parent object "muzzle flash" I tried attaching the script to all of them but that caused nothing to play.
  14. S

When you kill a monster in my game, I use the "on death" event for the health + attribute script to spawn a ragdoll of the monster, however the ragdoll always seems to spawn in at some weird angle, and not the angle of the prefab. What can I do about this? Thank you! -S
  15. S

Muzzle flash shooting particle system

I've noticed when I set the muzzle flash to a particle system, when I shoot, then switch weapons, then switch back, it will play the muzzle flash while transitioning. Is there any way around this?