Recent content by smogger914

1. S

Getting Errors After Importing PolyNav and Astar Pathfinding Projects

Oh, that's interesting. So the movement pack works out of the box with navmesh, and those two downloads are for a different navigation system. Thanks for clarifying!
  2. S

I figured it would be something like that. I have imported Behavior Designer - Movement Pack Version 1.5.7 and Behavior Designer - Behavior Trees for Everyone Version 1.7.3 using the unity package manager. Then I downloaded the AstarPathfindingProject and PolyNavMovement from the downloads...
  3. S

I have installed the Behavior Designer - Movement Pack and Behavior Designer - Behavior Trees for Everyone from the Unity Asset store. I downloaded the AstarPathfindingProject.unitypackage and PolyNavMovement.unitypackage packages from the downloads section. When I import them via add custom...
  4. S

Failing to understand something simple about setting shared variables in a script

I was using OnAwake vs OnStart! That was the problem!
  5. S

Failing to understand something simple about setting shared variables in a script

Super new to behavior trees and trying to figure out how this should work. I am trying to set a sharedVariable for a tree when I initialize it like this: GameObject characterGameObject = new GameObject(); var behaviorTree = characterGameObject.AddComponent<BehaviorTree>()...