Recent content by slipyfrog

1. S

Exception with Async Load

Bug: An ArgumentException occurs When BehaviorManager::EnableBehavior(Behavior) is called multiple times before the BehaviorTree has completed loading Steps 1. From the inspector for a BehaviorTree component, ensure that 'AsynchronousLoad' is checked and 'Star When Enabled' is false. 2. From...
  2. S

How to save and load behavior trees?

Hey Folks a couple of questions: 1. Do you guys have any code snippets you are willing to share on how you go about implementing this. It's a lot to ask of you all but I think it would help reduce the cost of sifting through code in the BehaviourManager, etc to restore fields, state. I feel...
  3. S

Can't see or add Tasks when using BD on Unity 2022.3.2f1

thanks for the quick turnaround on this fix. I was also on 2022.3.LTS
  4. S

The debug view stops working

I have observed this issue as well in Unity 2022.2.X running Mac OS X In addition, the editor window completely stops painting from time-to-time. Not sure if this is related or a separate issue though (cannot reproduce but it happens every few hours or so of editing)
  5. S

Minor Quality of Life - Feature Request

Attempted workaround to resize the quick-select popup via reflection: Unfortunately the max width is hardcoded in the button.
  6. S

Minor Quality of Life - Feature Request

Small requests here: 1. Often task names are longer than the width of the QuickSelect Popup. It would be great to increase the width of this (either through the Preferences or hard coded. Even doubling the 300px with would be super helpful. I have many tasks that exceed the width of default...
  7. S

Perform Interrupt in conjunction with Repeater Task

Oh I’m so sorry. That was super bad. I should have thought about removing the imported folder before archiving. The folder and archive project have been deleted from the Google drive. Thanks for looking into the issue and sending over the suggestion. It’s much appreciated!
  8. S

Hi Justin, Please see attached link for the sample project with in the SampleScene scene: <link> The project contains three examples that illustrate issues with the Interrupt/PerformInterrupt. You can see observer and expected results in each of the description fields inside the each...
  9. S

Some more notes. 1. I use the PerformInterrupt/Interrupt over Conditional aborts as this ensure the tree doesn't interrupt mid execution of the tree. All nodes at depth 5 are run before the interrupt is performed. Conditional aborts allow for the tree to be aborted mid sequence. 2...
  10. S

Hello Justin, And thank you for you ongoing support with the Behaviour Designer product. I am curious if what I describe below is a bug or intended behaviour. Here is a boiled down set up to illustrate the issue. - Setup for the tree can be seen in the image - The Repeater is set to...
  11. S

Utility Evaluation: Doing something on Exit

Glad it helped! @Alex
  12. S

Utility Evaluation: Doing something on Exit

That ExitBranch/OnEnd/OnAbort callback functionality would be super useful and I've been trying to figure out a better solution without editing The runtime directly. I have an implementation of an extension to the decorator node that will work but I'll post it when I have tested it a bit more...
  13. S

Conditional Abort callback method?

It's been a few years but Is there a plan to add this in officially? I think this would be a super useful feature as our state our entities could become indeterminate If trees are aborted mid execution. Use case example Consider the following use case: When a branch of a Behavior Tree is...
  14. S

Issue resuming BT when 'PauseWhenDisabled" is set to true

Sorry for the late reply, it's pretty busy for me and this was not a blocking issue. I re-ran the reproduction steps on my MacBook and observer the same results. In both tests, the Behavior Tree B would automatically start when its game object was resumed. You can see this at the end o...
  15. S

Issue resuming BT when 'PauseWhenDisabled" is set to true

Hello Justin, I hope this message finds you well. Please see below for a description of a possible issue with the intended functionality of trees when activating/deactivate their gameobject. Any advice or insight? Thanks in advance! Wes Behavior Tree starts by it self when resuming even...