Recent content by Skermunkel

1. S

Wander Task picks Destinations that are off the Grid.

The closest I can get is with a Blank New Project with literally only A Star imported. But even then, in my own scene, while the AI goes around the walls and not through them, it can still get stuck at corners moving back and forth, depending on the position of the AI, the position of the Target...
  2. S

The weird thing is even if I create a brand new blank scene, with a basic plane and 4 Cube Obstacle setup and using the AI Destination Setter not even a Behaviour Tree, the AI would still move through walls instead of following the path it drew around the wall. Literally, the only places where...
  3. S

I also have Obstacles and Ground Layers set up and baked the Grid Graph accordingly as well as set all the Objects to their correct layers and set up the AI accordingly as well. So, I'm not sure what I could be missing?
  4. S

Then here is my RVO Simulator's Inspector, along with what my Grid Graph looks like and an example of how the Wander Task picks a spot that is Off Grid that the AI can't reach, causing it to get stuck
  5. S

Here is the rest of my setup, including AI Inspector setup as well as my Astar Grid Graph Inspector
  6. S

Hello, I'm having trouble getting my AI to Wander as it keeps selecting destinations that are off the Grid Graph and that it can't reach, resulting the AI getting stuck trying to reach an unreachable destination. I am attaching a screenshot of my Behavior Tree. Please any help on the matter...
  7. S

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Kickass! Thanks so much for your efforts. Please let us know as soon as you have an update from the Opsive team. Thanks again :)
  8. S

@Pesadelo do Espantalho Thanks for the update, I haven't encountered the bugs you mentioned regarding Opsive+PUN usage, my project isn't an FPS (it's top down) and I'm not using grenades (just my own custom mortar gun). Apologies, I also just wanted to check if it would be possible to be...
  9. S

Man, you are awesome, we neeeeed this super badly!!!
  10. S

Trying to implement a dash ability

@Justin Apologies for the multiple posts, it's just an issue that's plagued the Dash Ability from the start and no matter what I do I can't get a work around for it and it is holding back my project. Sorry I do realize that you are super busy, but if there is any way that I can somehow get a...
  11. S

Trying to implement a dash ability

Still looking for way to get the Dash Ability to work mid-air. No matter what I try the Dash Ability always just cancels out if I am doing it off a ledge or in mid-air. Once my character's feet detect that the character is mid-air the Dash Ability cancels. Please, any help would be immensely...
  12. S

Dash Ability

Hey, Sorry for the bother, could you perhaps share your Dash Ability's script perhaps? I am using skinwalker's solution, but that approach causes the player to instantly fall when being airborne and trying to Dash.
  13. S

Full 1 Second Delay on Animator Turning compared to Transform Turning.

I can' change the Remote Interpolation Multiplayer Value on the PunCharacterTransformMonitor, no matter what it always stay at 1.2. Also, this issue only happens when I am not moving the player and just rotating/aiming exclusively. If I move while rotating/aiming then the player turn animation...
  14. S

Full 1 Second Delay on Animator Turning compared to Transform Turning.

Hi, I seem to be having an issue getting the Player Turn Animations to sync up properly over the Network. All of my Character's Rotate instantly on their own instances, both in their Transforms as well as their Animations. But from the perspective of an opposing character's instance, the other...
  15. S

How to properly create a Dash ability?

Any update on how how to get the Collission Detection better, I'm also sitting with and issue using this Dash Ability as my Character also has it's collisions cancel out sometimes during the dash?