Recent content by skatesa207

1. S

More issues on 2018.3.... Value cannot be null. Parameter name: key

I had this issue recently, and I found a fix that worked for me. In the Behavior Designer editor window, at the very top right you should see a preferences option (you might need to maximize window to see this option), go ahead and click on that, and towards the bottom I changed the...
  2. S

Help Repeating Tasks With Parallel Composite

Hi, I'm trying to run a simple loop where an enemy is constantly moving towards a player and every 3 seconds performs a jump; here is how my tree looks: When I playtest it runs the first time like it should and performs the jump after waiting, but the second time it runs the logic gets stuck...
  3. S

How do you access Global Variable

I did send the email, thanks for answering! It's always something so easy that is the solution when I'm learning new tools.
  4. S

How do you access Global Variable

I am brand new to Behavior Designer (obviously) and have created a global variable but cannot access it. I have included a screenshot of what I'm running into: Am I missing something? I have saved the variable as an Object, the task is looking for a Target Game Object, and I'm not seeing it...