Recent content by Silver100

1. S

Question about item switching

The Equip/ Unequip (At the end of script there is the option to enter item 0,1,2,3,4 etc) API; https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/character/abilities/item-abilities/item-set/equip-unequip/
  2. S

Buttons Mapped Incorrectly?

Glad you got it fixed in the end :)
  3. S

If you select just old input system does the issue resolve?
  4. S

Run should be just shift by default, or you can assign your own input. Spacebar/shift issue sounds like possibly some strings are assigned to 2 inputs. Have you updated the layer and buttons on Opsive tools main manager settings? The other thing is to test in the demo scene to see if the same...
  5. S

Limiting custom created ammo

Thanks
  6. S

Thanks that's a good point. Will the integration initially prevent some scripts linked to inventory running until updating name spaces etc or should existing methods still work immediately as normal?
  7. S

Thanks. I have managed to create my own ammo system that overrides weapons from being able to fire when the counter reaches a limit and resets before next pick up. Making progress at this stage but a lot involved. The thing I like with Opsive UCC is there's usually a lot of features you can...
  8. S

Hi, Just been trying to add ammo limit to my custom bullet weapon spawn. I seem to have got a script working well for counting down, disabling bullets, but I can't reset the counter or script. I have even tried player prefs too. My other idea is simply to attach my bullet counter script to...
  9. S

Using existing scripts for Behaviours trees / designer

Thanks for the info. Sounds like it could add more flexibilty to what I am doing and eventually make it much easier to manage, but would initially require some learning and restructure. I managed to fix the tilting of quaternion look direction by clamping rotation on the X, & Z axis. A grounded...
  10. S

Thanks so can I also literally drop in all my current AI scripts I have already or would I need to follow the opsive frame work ?
  11. S

Swapping out a script I meant to put, rather than my usual nav path finding method, to just a simple follow player script for scenes with character & camera switching. The basic custom follow script I'm using has a quaternion look rotation to follow the player. If I use a custom path finding...
  12. S

I'm new to behaviour trees was thinking of getting the behaviour designer movement pack (I'm only concerned with movements' for now). At the moment I have created an enemy AI system with scripted movements animations triggers using range & attack handling scripts. One of the problems I...
  13. S

Build issue solution on camera issue

May be of use if anyone has a similar issue. I had an issue with a build, where the final level would not work. It all worked in editor but the final level the camera and player separated. I looked at other scenes set up, all looked fine except, I noticed the level before final level, I had made...
  14. S

Players head clamp & weight comes undone occasionally on jump

Yes it seems quite involving but good to have more of an understanding of what is happening and save time by exploring options :) I'm going to keep the character heads locked in place for now and any more models to have 1 neck bone. I will eventually try different methods like FinalIK. Thanks...
  15. S

Players head clamp & weight comes undone occasionally on jump

Thanks, On line 821 I have added in Debug.DrawLine(m_Head.localPosition, m_LookAtPosition); // for some reason needed to add local to work. Its facing the correct direction. I have very little experience in debugging though. I will check replacing Unity's IK component with Final IK too...