Recent content by Shadowing

1. Shadowing

Collider issue

I fixed it. apparently, there was a extra plane on the map for some reason. I never saw it cause I didnt select all the meshes on the map.
  2. Shadowing

Collider issue

So I created a new scene using terrain and a plane. and there is zero issues. So its something about this town asset.
  3. Shadowing

Collider issue

If i drag Atlas character into my scene he does the same thing though. where do i adjust pivot position?
  4. Shadowing

Collider issue

When i create a character on v3 newest version This happens. My character floats off the ground. Even when no colliders are touching the ground. I also have this issue with side walk. I did a offset on the collider to get his feet to touch so idk if thats effecting the side walk problem...
  5. Shadowing

Whats going on with me Melee Action 1 here

Looks like its playing Boss Stomp. Whats with the feet though. I have the animation in Full Body Layer Maybe it needs to be in base layer instead? It uses teh entire body.
  6. Shadowing

Collision detection for melee weapons

I believe the timer is broken for on complete. On UCC2 and on UCC3.
  7. Shadowing

Armor Stat

Is there some way to use Shield as over all Armor with out having Shield being used. So like I want to have a damage absorption setting for health script. Is there like a event or something where I can edit damage before its passed to the character health script for example.
  8. Shadowing

Melee Weapon

I got it figured out. I turned wait for animation event on complete back on instead of using timer. Apparently when thats off it deals no damage on UCC2.
  9. Shadowing

Melee Weapon

Turns out I had Character Level manager settings setup wrong. Now its applying force to my character. Its still isnt doing damage though.
  10. Shadowing

Melee Weapon

I placed this code on the third person object where the collider of the weapon is at. It never tripps. so I dont know. Collision is being ignored for some reason. void OnCollisionEnter(Collision collision) { Debug.Log(collision.collider.name); }
  11. Shadowing

Melee Weapon

12. Shadowing

Melee Weapon

13. Shadowing

Melee Weapon

14. Shadowing

Melee Weapon

Can't seem to get Melee Weapon to do any damage. Doesnt do push back either when setting Impact force high. While having it running and continuously attacking, there was a time where all the sudden my character had great damage done to him and the animal attacking me just froze up. I'm...
  15. Shadowing

Melee counter attack ability

What exactly is the purpose for the Melee counter attack ability? Is that pretty much to make it easy to setup melee attacking. Cause I notice there is a bit of logic that goes into play when handling melee attacking. Was thinking i should be using that instead of writing my own. Like when the...