Recent content by serkai

1. serkai

Integrating the formations pack with the deathmatch AI kit

Thanks Justin I think I've got it working. Formations are awesome! Next I'll try working on integrating tactics too.
  2. serkai

Integrating the formations pack with the deathmatch AI kit

Hi Justin, What's the best way to start using the formations pack with the deatmatch AI kit? I was able to get my UCC humanoid agents to form formations exactly as the demo scene included with the formations pack suggests. With the deathmatch AI kit however I can't seem to get the AI agents to...
  3. serkai

Behavior Designer - search for X branch

Thanks Justin, I'll do that!
  4. serkai

Behavior Designer - search for X branch

Hello there! I'm using UCC, Behaviour Designer, and Deathmatch AI kit. Similar to the Search For Health branch, I want to create a sequence where the bot AI will search for X, ideally with a finite number of X. Let's say X is a trigger capsule collider, like the air lift in the Deathmatch AI...
  5. serkai

Katana issues

Hi @Justin I think I found out more behind this issue. I added a new weapon to the inventory, but I couldn't see it in the scene. I realised it was too small to see, I increased the scale to 100 to get the actual to-scale size. Could this be a bug? I'm not sure if it's related but I also...
  6. serkai

Katana issues

I've since tried downloading a pack of external weapon assets, I used a non-demo katana and this worked fine with the demo katana animations.
  7. serkai

Katana issues

Hey guys, I need help with the katana in general for the UCC. I've attempted a few methods to get the katana to work in my scene; create a new inventory / use the demo inventory, create a new runtime katana pickup / use the demo katana runtime pickup, but I can never get the katana to work. I've...
  8. serkai

Behavior Designer - how to setup AI agents to interact with buttons or doors

Hi Justin - it works! I think the character IK state interact was the missing culprit. I also needed to give the agent time to complete the interaction, previously the agent would wander off before the interaction animation had finished. Thanks so much for your help!
  9. serkai

Support for Ultimate Character Controller and Objectives e.g. objectives found in the Unity FPS Microgame

There is a objective to win by walking into a box collider trigger area, I'll share a snippet of the code: using UnityEngine; [RequireComponent(typeof(Objective), typeof(Collider))] public class ObjectiveReachPoint : MonoBehaviour { [Tooltip("Visible transform that will be destroyed once...
  10. serkai

I added the breakpoint for the StartStopAbility and I received this error: In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first. UnityEngine.GUIUtility:ProcessEvent (int,intptr,bool&)
  11. serkai

Support for Ultimate Character Controller and Objectives e.g. objectives found in the Unity FPS Microgame

For context I started my journey in Unity with the FPS Microgame tutorial, modifying winning objectives and the flow of scenes are intuitive and scalable. For my own proof of concept I wanted more customisation for the character and weapons, which brought me to the UCC. What I need now is the...
  12. serkai

With start stop ability the task was complete button the button wasn't triggered
  13. serkai

Thanks Justin, I still haven't cracked this. I'm not sure where to map the press button Interactable ID / Object ID / Ability Index Parameter. Error: Unable to find a Use ability with slot -1 and action 9
  14. serkai

Thanks Justin, do you have an example of TryStartStopAbility.OnUpdate I can look at in more detail? Here's what I was getting previously, for both attempts / multiple trial and error configurations I get "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object". (For the...
  15. serkai

Yes I'm using the Ultimate Character Controller and Deathmatch AI Kit. I was hoping to use the behaviour tree as part of the game objectives, for example the as the first objective player or enemy must complete a task, which is the top priority, and the secondary objective is to not die /...