Recent content by serenity

1. S

Four Legged Animator Controller

Is it as simple as just copying the Blitz Animator Controller and just replacing the movement and idle animations? Because it kinda worked but I though there is more steps to it for more accurate control I am also getting the following type of errors: Parameter 'Hash 872486864' does not exist...
  2. S

Thanks So basically its these steps: 1- Set dog FBX as generic in unity itself 2- Set dog model as third person four legged movement in UCC character manager 4- Create an empty animator controller and drag it to animator field 3- Tick AI and Navemesh checkboxes Questions: 1) How will the...
  3. S

Hi, I am creating a dog AI using the Four Legged movement but cannot seem to find a Four Legged Animator Controller. Is Blitz needed in anyway and what are the step to set it up on a dog? Any help would be appreciated.
  4. S

The Code example in Inventory seems invalid

Ah ok I will find another workaround since I cannot upgrade at this time in development as my game will be Pre-Alpha released in a couple week
  5. S

The Code example in Inventory seems invalid

There seems to be a problem with the below code: using UnityEngine; using Opsive.Shared.Inventory; using Opsive.Shared.Events; public class MyObject : MonoBehaviour { public void Awake() { EventHandler.RegisterEvent<IItemIdentifier, int>(gameObject...
  6. S

OnHeal Event Issue

It probably has to do with the Shield interfering with it as I posted before. Try disabling shield attribute and see. If this fails maybe Justin can offer a better solution
  7. S

OnHeal Event Issue

Try using the HealthPick Prefab that is in Demo Folder and try picking it up directly. See if the issue happens with it as well
  8. S

OnHeal Event Issue

There is a checkbox in the inspector for the healthpickup that says something like "always pickup" maybe its ticked?
  9. S

Melee Body Lot Of Errors

Thanks It seems to be working for now, will keep you posted. I think one of the things below caused it: If I uncheck the "Add 3rd Person Item" checkbox, I think for Melee Body it has to be ticked even if no actual item gameobject is referenced in the feld below it. I also initially created the...
  10. S

Melee Body Lot Of Errors

Yes I have added the colliders for both arms and refrenced them in hitboxes section according to this tutorial:
  11. S

Melee Body Lot Of Errors

My character Agent had zero errors when it had shootable weapons but when I created the same character but with only a melee body item the following errors appear in console: And when I attempt to Aim and Use Punching extra errors occurs: The AI seems to punch when I use the abilities via...
  12. S

NavMesh Iink Error

Thanks for anybody having a problem until this gets fixed you can trigger jumping or other abilities manually similar to this: https://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/AI.NavMeshAgent.CompleteOffMeshLink.html Make sure to temp disable navmeshAgentMovementAbility using Enabled = false so no...
  13. S

NavMesh Iink Error

Thanks What do you suggest I do as a temporary fix?
  14. S

NavMesh Iink Error

It shouldn't happen as you said because navmesh surface component is working and it has the proper reference. I dug a little bit deepr: "Off-mesh Link" is a feature of unity's built in standard NavMesh "NavMesh Link" is a feature of unity's newer "NavMesh Components" There both perform...
  15. S

NavMesh Iink Error

Hi, I am using NavMesh Components as apposed to built in NavMesh and having errors when using NavMesh Links in the scene. NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object...