Recent content by ScarEye

1. S

Motion Matching & ucc?

Hi, I want to use motion matchmaking with UCC controls, How can I do it? Is there any way?
  2. S

How To Remap Keyboard Input?

Hi, I want to do remap as well, but I cant use new input system
  3. S

Shootble Weapon Tracer Position

Any help? Still find no way
  4. S

I did this but still not spawning correctly
  5. S

Hi, I was making a tracer using UCC for my fps game, the tracer is added and showing but in the wrong position. How can I make it spawn or show it in the correct position?
  6. S

Improved Tracer Effect

how did you make these tracers? @nixMWGD
  7. S

First person perspective Item/weapon moves out of view when character crouches (height change)

hi, I created a chracter using ucc for fps only, but in crouch the pistols are not in front of camera. I guess the camera is not moving correctly. Anyone know how to fix this, I guess this thread was open about that that's why I am asking here.
  8. S

Equip Unequip Animation

ok, thanks one more question on right click the aim is changed to another aim state right? for that where is that animation or what's the name of that?
  9. S

Equip Unequip Animation

what I want to change the speed of the animations, is there any parameter in the script of Ultimate locomotion handler for that?
  10. S

Equip Unequip Animation

Hi, I have a question about the equip unequip animations, I need to change it's speed but don't know where is the animation or the parameters. Can anyone tell me how can I change them? Thanks in advance.