Recent content by Saddam Khan

1. S

Error in behavior designer with Ultimate Character Controller

Sure Thanks Already solved it. Also if you can guide me as how can i synch AI over the network(Photon). I have already searched Opsive forums but couldn't find concrete answer to any of it. If there are any plugins that i need to use? Every instance gets its own AI and also the AI only...
  2. S

Sure i will try to reproduce it there, Also what else i need to do if i want to instantiate an AI character, because it don't work.
  3. S

Also whenever i instantiate the AI character with behavior design it does nothing. And is idle no matter what i do.
  4. S

Hi See in this video. The AI shoots me alright and if i stay in a single position it will keep shooting me But if move it stops shooting although I am in its sight and shoot branch is continously calling. But again when i move out of its sight it cames at me and start shooting again. Or when i...
  5. S

Everything works Ok now, Can you help me with this please. I am trying to make AI for the bow shooting. The AI gets stuck at a shooting point it won't shoot.
  6. S

Yes sorry some how i missed the Read me file.
  7. S

Hi i want to use Behavior design for my AI, but there are certain errors in the demo scene. I want to use the basic AI for now and will learn later how to implement everything from scratch. Attached is the image of errors.
  8. S

My item is not visible for others players in multiplayer mode

@LittleGrassHopper In the demo scene, game object with the name PUNGAME has these components.
  9. S

@LittleGrassHopper Yes the things you are going to pick up run time should be added to RunTime Pickups otherwise it won't show up to the clients. Also spawnable objects should be added to the Spawnable Class and everything will be good. I have been working on this plugin from the past 1 year...
  10. S

Hi you need to add it in Run time item pickups.
  11. S

Dropping an Item Over the network

But what it will do is that it will drop currently equipped item. What if the user wants to drop something else, instead of currently equipped item? Let me give you an example. If i have a weapon and i am trying to pickup another one. and i need to drop the older weapon once the new one is...
  12. S

Dropping an Item Over the network

Hi if i want to drop a weapon from the character (Pun Character) it disappears. I have used item.drop() && inventory.removeitem but it isn't showing on any of the character apart from the Master Client. API for remove all is available but not for dropping and a single Item or am i missing...
  13. S

Multiplayer and Second Player Arrow Shooting doesnt work

Ok Sure i will update the inputs and get back.