Recent content by rusturch

1. rusturch

Puppet master stuck in a idle state

Thank you very much for your time. Unfortunately, the first option didn't work. But when you said that the problem is with the jump, I tried to disable ability it using state and it helped :)
  2. rusturch

When the character gets up , you need to press the jump or the movement buttons.
  3. rusturch

I sent two files to the mail. In one just a scene in the other a full project. The same bug can be found in the standard Puppet Master integration scene. So downloading is optional
  4. rusturch

Let's switch to Puppet Master for now :) . I created this thread because it gets stuck in an idle state regardless of my kick. I created a new project and did everything from scratch using this tutorial, this integration and the demo animator. But this problem still exists.
  5. rusturch

Stuck in a state idle he even without a kick (second video)
  6. rusturch

I rebuilt the controller with the same settings and without the Pupet Master. Works the same as in the third video
  7. rusturch

Stop All Movement on Item use

I had the same question and I did as you wrote, but it turned out to be not the best option, the animation continues to play. In UCC has already implemented this feature, regardless of the root motion or state. The character stops moving when using Teleport and Heal in demo scene, even if you...
  8. rusturch

Hello. I am having a few problems with the puppet master and kick. 1) The first problem is if, during the activation of the puppet master, i press the kick, then the character will get stuck and continue to play idle state. Also, the sounds of footsteps still work. 2) The second problem is...
  9. rusturch

Weapon Attachments Configuration for UFPS/FPC

I am waiting for your developments. Good luck and don't forget to rest:)
  10. rusturch

Opsive Foundation [RPG Framework]

Also looking forward to it! good luck developing!
  11. rusturch

PUN Multiplayer Add-On 1.1.8 Released

Hello. The link does not work)
  12. rusturch

Bug PuppetMaster + Behavior Designer + TPC

Thanks for the update)
  13. rusturch

Bug PuppetMaster + Behavior Designer + TPC

Hello. The moment the puppet master gets up, the character begins to move. Puppet master is configured as in the documentation. Behavior Designer is just patrol. What could be the problem? Thank you.
  14. rusturch

Good job but, performance killer.

I would also not mind buying integration with GPU instancer and Motion Matching)