Recent content by rostom

1. rostom

Change Audio Settings of spawned opjects by ObjectPool/SurfaceManager

ok :), other then the character falling sound that is still playing even if the AudioMixer Volume is turned down to 0, i found my way around for using audioMixers and UCC with Playmaker FSM attached to the "Game" object, and since the other AudioSources will Copy from the first one that spawns...
  2. rostom

instead of: "Audiosources.GetComponent<AudioSource>().outputAudioMixerGroup = AudioMixer;" you just type: "GetComponent<AudioSource>().outputAudioMixerGroup = AudioMixer;" in both line 20 and 35, that should fix the errors issue. and to add the Audiosources to the array i just ticked the...
  3. rostom

i cannot drag and drop it but i sure did select it and assigned it.
  4. rostom

i just tried this script but it is only getting the Audiosources on the "Game" object, it is not setting there output to the AudioMixer.
  5. rostom

Hello, not everybody is finding there way around! cause I'm not a programmer, i use Playmaker for developing my project. and i need help to how could i set the output of the AudioSources that are created under the "Game" Object to an Audio Mixer Group?
  6. rostom

Virtual Controls Disabled

try changing force input field to Virtual. hope this help
  7. rostom

Runtime Item Pickups Reference

Hello, i have an issue trying to reference a reloadable clip attachment for a Runtime Weapon Pickup, the weapon pickup prefab is not accepting the hand bone reference that is supposed to be responsible for removing the weapon clip or magazine. i would appreciate any suggestions of how could i...
  8. rostom

How to enable Downloads?

i realy appreciate your help guys, you are awsom. Thank you so much
  9. rostom

How to enable Downloads?

Thats the problrm it is not working. it is not enabling the downloads
  10. rostom

How to enable Downloads?

Hello, Justin can you please clearify to me why i cannot enable downloads on opsive's downloads page? Are those downloads only availlable for people who bought the complete UFPS pack?
  11. rostom

FPS mesh tool Information request

Dear Justing, i realy appreciated your efforts trying to find a sollution to this situation, thank you for that. I just seperated the arms from a 3D model in blender, i've made them some basic annimations and i've tried them with Unity and UFPS; the result was a surprise to me at least; they...
  12. rostom

Hello again Justin, i just reached to Codebison with this concern and he said the set of arms that FPS mesh tool generates are Humanoid and UFPS2 uses Generic sets of arms, and only you can help me sort this out (especially the fact that they are not properly working with the state system)...
  13. rostom

ok, will do Sir. Thank you
  14. rostom

There you go Mr Justing this is a link to a video i just recorded i hope this can demonstrate what am strugling with: the character is from MIXAMO and am using UFPSDemo Animator to make the arms actually animate because they don't work with UFPSarmsdemo animator.
  15. rostom

Sir i have already watched this video and whoever posted this is actually repporting a problem with fps mesh tool. Now am definately a beginer in Game Dev unniverse but i am a very fast learner ( my future depends on making this work), am just going to record a short video so that maybe you can...