Recent content by Ron Dragor

1. Ron Dragor

No discord?

Hey, Guys! Happy new year! I tried to join Discord. Doesnt work... My Only Question was: How is the Command to access to the "patrol" Script? "using.Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.???" I want timebased Patrols. So I want to write a script to switch between Partolpaths. Reading out...
  2. Ron Dragor

Import Errors...

It works. Thanks a lot!
  3. Ron Dragor

Import Errors...

The Versions of UCC and UIC, that I can download from my Opsive-Account are now incompatible? In Discord war postet: "I think uis v1.2.11 was the last one for uccv2."
  4. Ron Dragor

Import Errors...

Ok. Thanks. I change the code and become next error: Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Editor\Managers\SetupManager.cs(468,17): error CS0023: Operator '!' cannot be applied to operand of type 'SerializedProperty' What is with UCC V3? Can I get a Link to the working UIS with UCC 2.4.9...
  5. Ron Dragor

Import Errors...

I downloaded the latest version of UCC, UIS and the Integration. EG: UCC (Version2) Sorry, wrong Topic. May Moderator can move my Topic.
  6. Ron Dragor

Import Errors...

Hi! I started a new project in Unity 2021.3.14f1. 1. installed UCC with Agility, Climbin and Swimming. 2. Installed UIS 3. Installed Integration 4. Become Error: Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Editor\Managers\SetupManager.cs(461,47): error CS7036: There is no argument given that...
  7. Ron Dragor

Farming Addon

Cool. Thank You!
  8. Ron Dragor

Problems with movement

I startet a complete new Project. While installing Character Controller an Addons, I got Animation Import Warnings. "ORG-upper_arm.L has scale animation thatrt will discarded" This Message come on many (may all) animation warnings and on some more bones.
  9. Ron Dragor

Farming Addon

Hello, Opsive-Team. Is there a chance, that you make a Farming-Addon? such as sow seeds, plant trees, harvest, chop trees, use Pickaxe, ect?
  10. Ron Dragor

Problems with movement

I´m Back. I used the Inventory Integration Demo-Scene for testing. I added swim ability in the Manager. May I have to start withe a complete empty Character?
  11. Ron Dragor

Problems with movement

ChristianWiele: "Copy the inventory components from Nolan_player to Nolan_swim, and see whether this makes a difference. I doubt that because I use UCC/UIS and swimming in my project without problems...
  12. Ron Dragor

Problems with movement

Anything I try won´t pass.... May you send me a functionable prefab of Nolan including Inventory Integration, swim, climb and ability Packs? Using the Nolan from swimming Demo works in my scene. so the scene Setup is correct. Its a problem with the character Setup. But I cant figure out, where...
  13. Ron Dragor

Problems with movement

I did following: Create a new Scene. Import Waterprefab from swimming demo. rename Nolan Prefab from the swim-demo as Nolan_Swim. Import Nolan-Prefab created from the swimming demo. Setup Scene and Camera with the UCC-Manager. Works. The Character swim and move. I created a Prefab out of the...
  14. Ron Dragor

Problems with movement

This Script doesn´t exist attached to Nolan in the Swimming-Demo.
  15. Ron Dragor

Problems with movement

Errors in the Inspector.