Recent content by rollin

1. R

Request: Recursive Variable References and a simple Copy&Paste

Hi Justin, I found a solution... One might argue if it's by design or simply a bug. However, I think the most common (and intuitive) way is the recursive way I have described above. So the 'problem' lies within the BehaviorManager.AddToTaskList() method you do the following: if (task is...
  2. R

So what do you think / plan? As I need to go on I'll implement a fix meanwhile myself. And btw. Could you tell me where I can download the Source of the latest unity 5 compatible version (1.6?) The package I downloaded only included 2017 and 2018 Cheers Edit: ok now it gets confusing. Out...
  3. R

Your image shows the same result I get from the test I send you, showing the described problem. The _wanted_ result should show each output twice like: (null) (null) HeyHo HeyHo HeyHoHey HeyHoHey etc. That being said: The test is not perfectly setup to ensure that each string logs exactly...
  4. R

It should output twice (as two log-nodes) the first grows the HeyHo string and the 2nd always null. For me this is a show stopper atm. To save time during development I have multiple levels of referenced behavior trees. Of course I could work around the issue by copy-pasting the same...
  5. R

Hi Justin, I've attached an simple example. It should log the growing strings twice but for me it does it only once and the 2nd time is 'null'. If I check the mapped variables during play-mode I see [Ref2 BT] is mapped to the [Ref1 BT] var and the [Ref1 BT] var is mapped to the [Main BT] var...
  6. R

Hello! #1) Let's start with the simple one: Allow Ctr+C and Ctr+V to copy paste Variable strings from the Behaviour Designer editor window. This drives me crazy every time I have to re-type it into notepad to be able to correctly remember the correct typing #2) The 2nd is more important...