Recent content by RichardJaquish

1. R

BridgeEquippableProcessing m_PreviousActiveSets initialised too early

Hi Sangdemoko, thank you for your reply! I actually found a way to stop the auto equip. I created an item set rule with all slots having their category left as "None". That way it it created a set with no items equipped in any slot. I then enabled the "Default" option, causing it to auto...
  2. R

BridgeEquippableProcessing m_PreviousActiveSets initialised too early

Hello Sangemdoko, I just wanted to add that I had the above problem just today, even after updating to the latest versions. I too had the "ReEquipItems" fix but not the "ItemSetRulesObject" fix. After applying that I stopped receiving the index out of bounds error, although I did have to...
  3. R

[Bug] Rapid Item Switching

Great! Thanks for the update!
  4. R

[Bug] Rapid Item Switching

Hi, I'm using the the UltimateInventorySystem integration with the UltimateCharacterController system and am having an issue with switching between items in the hotbar. I've noticed that sometimes the hotbar selection gets out of sync and/or even stuck so you can no longer equip or unequip the...
  5. R

[Bug] Can only equip one grenade

I did wonder if it were to do an intention of only having one weapon equipped. I'll keep an eye out for the bug fix. And I had also noticed the issue with two grenades getting equipped, so glad to hear that will get addressed too. Thanks for all the great work guys!
  6. R

[Bug] Can only equip one grenade

Hi, I just wanted to report a potential bug preventing me from having multiple grenades. It's possible I'm just missing something in the way things are meant to be setup, but I have a grenade object for which I have specified more than one in my default loadout. However, it only ever...
  7. R

[Bug] AOT Error on build

Great! Glad it wasn't just my setup. Thanks for looking into it, I look forward to the fix!
  8. R

[Bug] AOT Error on build

Unity version 2019.3.14f1. Which version are you using?
  9. R

[Bug] AOT Error on build

Hi Justin, thanks for your further input. I still cannot get it to work with your suggestions. The problem seems to be built in to the Ultimate Inventory System as that error is not coming from anything I've added. You can replicate the problem by doing the following: Create a new project...
  10. R

[Bug] AOT Error on build

Hi Justin, thank you for the response. I am using 'low' stripping as there is no option for disabled. I have created the 'link.xml' file as you suggested and placed it in the root of the 'assets' folder. Here is the contents of the link.xml file I created. Does it look correct? <linker>...
  11. R

[Bug] AOT Error on build

Hi, We're experiencing a problem with UIS on device builds where it reports the following AOT error: ExecutionEngineException: Attempting to call method 'Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core.AttributeSystem.Attribute`1[[UnityEngine.Color, UnityEngine.CoreModule, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral...
  12. R

Odd Movement behaviour - Top Down

Previous Acceleration Influence did the trick! Thanks for the help!
  13. R

Odd Movement behaviour - Top Down

Click to view Video Odd behaviour When moving up and down, the character drifts to the side for no known reason When moving up and quickly rotating the view direction, the view direction interferes with the characters move direction. I would expect the movement to be unaffected Use Root...