Recent content by Rene

1. R

Use UCC character as Rotating Equip/Unequip Model

sorry i just got momentarily confused...the solution you are speaking of is listed above..,somehow I thought you were Sangemdoko (not sure why i did that)
  2. R

Use UCC character as Rotating Equip/Unequip Model

Thank you for checking this. Do we have access to your solution or do we wait?
  3. R

First Person Sword

I have so much to learn I finally watch your FPS MESH TOOL video and there you teach that the arms can use the demo animator instead of the Nolan first person arms animator wow so much to learn
  4. R

First Person Sword

Is this why my arms don’t animate?
  5. R

First Person Sword

I did that because when I created the my third person character I used the demo animator and it worked for prototyping I know your document says to make your own but for quick prototype I thought I could do same for the FP arms maybe this is my error
  6. R

First Person Sword

I used FPS Mesh Tool to create the FPS arms I then used the Nolan FPS arms animator is this where I erred?
  7. R

First Person Sword

I might need help here because I have reread the documentation and watched the video suggested by Andrew however I am so lost how to animate the first person arms! i really Need direction please...please help!
  8. R

Chest Setup

sorry i was not sure where to put this question
  9. R

Chest Setup

i tweaked my animator to work the same as your chest animator. May I ask why the chest has a chest avatar? Mine doesn't but curious about that.
  10. R

First Person Sword

yes you are so quick to understand what i am trying to say...you have helped me greatly...thnak you! i will try reading the documentation also over again...i have read it but not within this context but rather from one end to the other like a book. i forget where to dig in the documentation in...
  11. R

Chest Setup

i think i might have solved my chest animation issue...i have been studying the chest.cs script from the demo scene and may need to tweak the code the work with my chest animator...but i think i know enough C# to be dangerous but i will give the old college try!
  12. R

Chest Setup

I also have an animator on the chest but it does not open as yours does in the demo scene. the demo scene of which i am speaking is shown here in the project list...
  13. R

Chest Setup

i used the following scripts from the demo and UIS system scripts... inventory.cs from Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/Core/InventoryCollections chest.cs from Opsive/UltimateInventorySystem/Scripts/Demo/Scripts/UI/Menus/Chest intractable.cs from...
  14. R

Chest Setup

the errors are.. please note that i created my inventory database by duplicating the... as described in the UCC/UIS video tutorial and the only item i created was a sword! Can you help me understand this error please?
  15. R

Chest Setup

here are the issue... the above errors happen in runtime... when the character steps into the box collider trigger these errors appear, however the canvas works as shown here first.. the errors however are... (more to follow)