Recent content by Pesadelo do Espantalho

1. Pesadelo do Espantalho

Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)

Hi, how are you? Pending: #699 in queue 6~7 business days Sorry but if you want a document before, don't buy at pre-release, wait a little longer and you will have it.
  2. Pesadelo do Espantalho

Unfortunately I only have simple documentation, it's a pre-release community, and therefore everything will not be present at publication. But I finished adjusting a few things before release: -Pending: #994 in queue Then I will take care of real detailed documentation, sorry for that.
  3. Pesadelo do Espantalho

Both, client authoritative model and server authoritative model:
  4. Pesadelo do Espantalho

Hi, how are you? Not for the moment unfortunately, but you need to have knowledge of Mirror. There are just a few things I had to add in NetworkUtility to make my internal code work (like Spawn(), Destroy(), Unspawn() etc).
  5. Pesadelo do Espantalho

Wait at least 1~2 days before sending a new message just to call back please.
  6. Pesadelo do Espantalho

No, unfortunately we will have to wait about 2 more weeks: -Pending: #1273 in queue ~100 per business days (Monday to Saturday = 6 business days in 1 week)
  7. Pesadelo do Espantalho

I don't remember when I submitted the Asset, but it said: -Pending: #1560 in queue ~100 per business day and there are 6 business days in 1 week, that's 2 weeks and 3~4 business days approximately. But I said between 2 weeks and 1 month so as not to disappoint.
  8. Pesadelo do Espantalho

Within 2 weeks ~ 1 month I think but I'm not sure.
  9. Pesadelo do Espantalho

integrate mirror

I answered here: Ultimate Steamworks Networking - Assets Project (Fish-Net, Mirror and Netcode)
  10. Pesadelo do Espantalho

I uploaded it to the Unity AssetStore, now we have to wait.
  11. Pesadelo do Espantalho

Hi everyone, how are you? That's it, I managed to make the rollback system completely independent and functional for all Client-Side Prediction and Server Reconciliation settings, this will avoid the drop in framerate during reconciliation for players who do not have good connection, but it...
  12. Pesadelo do Espantalho

Oh yes I forgot "ViewType > FirstPerson > m_Shake" is not supported yet, but will be later. I took the liberty of deactivating it in the Demo.
  13. Pesadelo do Espantalho

Hi everyone, how are you? Sorry for not having given any news but I have uploaded Ultimate Mirror Controller, but I don't know when it will be available on the AssetStore, however I have reworked Client-Side Prediction and Server Reconciliation, now we don't will talk more about ViewTypeSetting...
  14. Pesadelo do Espantalho

Version 3.0.19 and PUN Add-On Updates

Hi Justin, how are you? The character no longer comes through in open doors and walk doors. I realized this while carrying out my last tests for Mirror. But I just downgraded my project to Unity version 2021.3.29f1 (the minimum version for Mirror).
  15. Pesadelo do Espantalho

Hi everyone, how are you? Sorry I was supposed to upload my asset last weekend but I noticed a problem with the host migration, I'm doing my best to upload it this week.