Recent content by Ramarolo

1. R

Hip Rotation Node

You´re right, before asking I tested it in a Parallel node, so it is calling it in every branch tick, but yes it is debugging one per shot with this structure But the point is that the call has to be constant in this branche, I tried also with a repeater to try Update the RotateObject node in...
  2. R

Hip Rotation Node

Hi, I want to know what system you use to rotate an object, I do not mean the RotateTowards node that rotates the object having the BT, I mean a node to rotate a specific object, like in my case, the hip of an agent, to look the player. The agent himself already rotates to the player with...
  3. R

BT Variables do not save data

Thanks for the quick response! The link of referencing scene objects is very clear. Between the two solutions exposed, I chose the custom script in the character who needs the references of others, as I think it has a better performance calling it once, instead of Find node in each tree...
  4. R

BT Variables do not save data

Hi, I have a problem that does not allow me to iterate with the proper flow: some variables created in the BT Inspector are never saved, and I have to manually introduce their value every time I stop Runtime. Photo I have to click their right arrow every single time I exit from Runtime to...
  5. R

Update Runtime Source Code

All clear and Mark Solved. Thanks
  6. R

Thanks, I know it as I read the docs more than once, but it was not the question: it is about updating the asset. I will try with other words: . Already having installed the Runtime Source, how do I update it? Just pressing Update and Import in the Package Manager, or do I have to repeat the...
  7. R

Hi, maybe it is a more unity-general question, not sure but: When I want to Update the BEHAVIOR DESIGNER RUNTIME SOURCE from Download Opsive page, is it enough to press Update in Package Manager/Behavior Tree? or maybe as it is an external installation I have to press Update and Import despite...
  8. R

IMPORTING ERROR

Hi Justin, Sure, if I import everything except Runtime Source, it works fine. I guess, I misunderstood the docs: "Before you extract this package ensure that you have deleted the Behavior Designer folder otherwise you’ll get a compile error." So, this sentence means: do I have to delete the...
  9. R

IMPORTING ERROR

Hi all! I purchased Behavior Designer and Movement Pack. I read the docs but there is nothing to solve the importing problem I have (only to delete old versions before importing new ones). The thing is, that there are scripts not reading between them and that is why I have more than 100 console...
  10. R

I do not know how the proper set up for this weapon

Hi, I am happy about your first question as I have a doubt of the asset: I am gonna use both perspectives first and third, but I do not want to use separate arms for the first perspective (I perfectly know the downgrade of performance of loading always the rest of the body), so, it is possible...
  11. R

I know how to properly set up an avatar, but it is not the case, as I told you I tested also de Demo Scene of the asset with Nolan and his controller, and despite the Aim is active and Nolan is in Preview window my Aim Custom animation, it is never played in the game. Photo: I can not use the...
  12. R

Hi, sorry for the late reply, but I was watching again all existing videos and courses of Unity Learn of Animation, reading Unity official docs related to animation, reading the docs of UCC, and watching again the UCC videos before asking again. A lot of days of work and I terribly failed in...
  13. R

As I can not attach more than 3 photos in a comment I show that I added my animation to the controller: But as I said I do not know how to connect it to the Aim button, as when I press Aim the controller changes to this:
  14. R

Thanks. You´re right, it was a possibility that I previously considered, for switching weapon the canyon animates getting into the arm, and another model arises occupying the place of the previous weapon, the result would something like this: Until here the theory very good, but, how...
  15. R

Hi all mates devs, I do not know how to set up a weapon that is different than the weapons of the UCC assets and examples. It is a permanent canyon in the character hand: think about the weapon of Samus in any Metroid, the canyon is always there, never hide, and only changes the shape (animate)...