Recent content by Ramarolo

1. R

ONLINE STUFF

Thanks all for replying. I was checking almost all the options you all comment on here. Yes, I know that soon or later I have to program online stuff and I do not fear it, but as a new in the online matter, I was looking for an instrument (asset, program, web, etc...) that guide me in the...
  2. R

ONLINE STUFF

Hi all, I wanna know a good solution to integrate online stuff to the UCC asset. I mean, any asset or any whatever to avoid programming almost everything related to online leaderboards, worldwide rankings, deathmatch competition, online tournaments....For example, think of how would you...
  3. R

UMA

I see... In that case, the documentation of Opsive should be more clear because I thought that the packages in the download with invoice link https://opsive.com/downloads/?pid=923 were Assets itself. Now, I know that I have to pay if I want to use the non-free assets of the list. Thanks for...
  4. R

UMA

Thanks for replying. I solved the issue. It was caused because the asset in Opsive download web is obsolete, I only had to download UMA2 from Unity Asset Store to solve all the compile errors. Cheers,
  5. R

UMA

Hi all, I recently imported the UMA integration in my project with UCC, and I found all this compiling errors that do not allow to run the scene: It is normal? Does it happen to anyone? Can it be caused because the UMA link in the Download site of Opsive is outdated? Any possible quick fix...
  6. R

Assault Rifle Setup

I read the same number in both, but it is 50 and 500....Not reading a 0 can make me lose days of os testing šŸ˜…. Thanks!
  7. R

Assault Rifle Setup

You are right, it solved the issue. So, why in the Shootable Weapon Setup video it is said that both numbers have to be the same?? It caused me this problem.... Thanks a lot anyway!
  8. R

Assault Rifle Setup

Do not worry it is normal question, in such as big assets with so many features these things can happen. Yes, I ensured to have bullets enoguht, also I checked to have the same number of bullets in character/Inventory script/Count and Items/weapon/Shootable Weapon script/Reload/Clip Size to...
  9. R

Assault Rifle Setup

My character has the AssaultRiffle attached, with the name MyAssaultRiffle (it is not being shown in the scene I sent you?) in both perspectives, and the Reload animation is not playing at all, and the reloading process is not happening, so when the character gets out of ammo, when I press R or...
  10. R

Assault Rifle Setup

Hi, I watched many times the video Shootable Weapon Set up, Muzzle Flash is working, Eject shell also, but I do not manage to make the animation of Reload works. I activated Reload Detach Attach Clip. Also, I read the documentation section of Reload...
  11. R

Assault Rifle Setup

I reimported it from Asset Store and now is working properly. Thanks.
  12. R

Assault Rifle Setup

Ok. I thought this forum was only accessible for people who registered with their invoice number.
  13. R

Assault Rifle Setup

I selected First Person Combat, but I have no this Overlay Render Type option. Photo: Here you have a link to my project allocated in google drive, please download and check to make it work:
  14. R

Assault Rifle Setup

Not sure what it is for, but yes, it was written already, but still no Overly Render Type on the Camera Controller:
  15. R

Assault Rifle Setup

I am gonna send you screenshots of the project: Unity 2019.2.0f1 Also the recommended version in Asset Store of UCC for LWRP. ScreetShot of the camera created by the Main Manager of the asset: As you can see, it has no Overlay Render Type Unity option, only Render Type where I test the Use...