Recent content by poiler22

1. P

Can Hear Object does not work for First Person but work for Third person

as I have read this https://opsive.com/forum/index.php?threads/third-person-controller-footstep-system-and-behavior-designer-can-hear-object-task.334/ and followed the instruction from KO_Games. It works fine when the player is third person controller. But not with first person with the same...
  2. P

Collision Event does not work on Opsive character?

Thanks for that Justin. But do you have any suggestions for the door-open when detecting AI nearby?
  3. P

Thank for the reply. However, I tried OnTriggerEnter/OnTriggerExit, and it did not work at all. For instance, when I hit at the scripted window using Assault Rifle, the window never detected the collision or triggerEvent from bullets. It only detected the collision event when my character dies...
  4. P

I tried to make an automatic door that detected the collision of character. However, It never detected the character once, this included the items like sword and bullets. Have anyone faced this problem before? If you do, please guide me.
  5. P

Error on health mapping

I created my own character using Opsive Character Manager, and everything was fine. However, I later copied the behavior designer from demo scene in the behavior designer integration. Everything works fine but it showed me an error every time I tried to run the game "Error: Unable to find...
  6. P

Does the gun actually fire a physical bullet?

I want the bullets to hit with the window asset that I have and break it; however, I could not get to work, but with the sword it was fine. How can I make the bullet actually fire out of the gun when shooting?
  7. P

Is it possible for an AI to ignore some targets and only attack others?

Thank you for your reply; however, I don't quite understand what you said. Can you please clarify more? Do I have to do modify a script? If so which one. Sorry for my ignorance. Edit: I figured out that this has something to do with the inspector's variable in behavior designer right?
  8. P

Is it possible for an AI to ignore some targets and only attack others?

I found that on the DEMO scene when I duplicated the Agentnolan, they would not attack each other, but when I created another AI by myself it got attacked somehow. If anyone can give me some help, I would be appreciated.
  9. P

First Person behavior tree

I don't know why it acts like this; This also happened to the shooter AI when it was too close to the First-person character. The AI stop shooting for some reason. I would like advice on how to solve this issue. Thank you.
  10. P

AI agent in demo scene constantly rotate and never walk

Yer there is some error in behavior designer Error List. I got the message stated that "the task at index 45 is unknown."
  11. P

HELLO, I really need help.
  12. P

As you cans see it constantly rotates and never find the Character Nolan. I have not modified any of the setting, I have only baked the nev mesh as it suggested in the readme file. Can anyone please help me figure what the issue is?