Recent content by plutonmania

1. plutonmania

Click mouse and farm

So I followed your advice and also read : The documentation: 'https://opsive.com/support/documentation/ultimate-character-controller/items-inventory/character-item/item-actions/Action-Modules-groups/ impact-action-conditions/) I think I did everything well and it works it's great !!! ??? - My...
  2. plutonmania

Click mouse and farm

feedback Hello, I have tested the script several times you have made for the tree. It works well for the weapons of the meleés. I tested Check Weapon Source Item Category and then I changed it into Check Weapon Source item Definition, so that on my side it is really only the ax which destroys...
  3. plutonmania

Click mouse and farm

I have look your Update and ..... Your the best. thAnks you !! vEry Much !!!
  4. plutonmania

Click mouse and farm

Hello, thank you for looking at my problem. Yes that's it. To ensure that they can destroy a object only with the desired weapons (s) and that all other weapons cannot destroy this object. (if I want to put an or several ax model for example which only destroys my tree object and that all other...
  5. plutonmania

Click mouse and farm

Hello, I come back to you, for the system that we had mentioned a moment ago. The fact of using only one or certain types of weapons only to destroy objects, without necessarily touching up the impact already use for all weapons currently. This way of doing things (this harvesting system)...
  6. plutonmania

Click mouse and farm

thank you, don't make my requests a priority, think of you! I was just enquiring. :)
  7. plutonmania

Click mouse and farm

Hello, I wanted to know if you had been able to see a little, for this way of doing?
  8. plutonmania

"Sitting" Ability

- I have to remove the move Toward Location component, is that what you're telling me? or I have to implement it in the 'sit.cs' script? - and I have to duplicate the "interact.cs" script to create for put in "sit.cs"? - or I have to add the 'Interactable' component to the chair? - or should I...
  9. plutonmania

"Sitting" Ability

Hello, I try to create new ability for my character. I started by trying to create the ability "sit" to sit my character on chair. The animation works well, but the character does not land on the chair, but at the location where I did the action. I tried to understand the interaction with...
  10. plutonmania

Hunger and Thirst

Thanks for your help. You mean to make an ability item ? I don't think I can do that at least write code. Already I was using Chatgpt. I was already happy to have been able to make an object consume and goes up the bar of thirst or hunger :) After if Sangemdoko or Justin adapted the code for...
  11. plutonmania

Hunger and Thirst

Hello, I followed your advice and was finally able to create consumable items for hunger and thirst. and it's work fine. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  12. plutonmania

Hunger and Thirst

Good morning, I am now trying to replicate the UCC health system for UIS with consumable items. I have wandered a bit on the forum and the documentation, but I would like to have a little more explanation, if possible. (I know that I still have a LOT of questions to ask you, sorry if this can...
  13. plutonmania

Click mouse and farm

thanks to you. I continue my tests but I feel so bad to understand it sorry, I have the impression of being "stupid". I thought that good .. haha ... but no
  14. plutonmania

Click mouse and farm

I did some test even by reading the doc again. Can't there be simpler? just put on the object that must die, the authorized weapons (s), and say that all the others are blocked. And if there is not this script. Can kill with all weapons. If this is already the case, then I did not indeed...
  15. plutonmania

Pickup Animation

Indeed I have the unit of Defense 2 (I'm sorry, this is obvious) having done it 1 month ago, I did not see where this little 2 came (heartbroken of my stupidity) (I will read my project a little better next time) instead of bothering you)