Recent content by Paper Cult

1. P

Can't update to latest version

Ok so sorry for re-opening this. Since I needed to delete the Behavior Designer folder to update, I also deleted all the extensions. I had to redownload all the packs, including the Apex Path extension for the Movement pack. And now I'm good. Thanks for your time !
  2. P

After downloading the packs again it seems to have fixed a couple. We are using Apex Path too. So I think I might have to redownload that extension? It's been a while ...
  3. P

Hey there! I've tried a bunch of things but I still can't make it work. It seems to just be missing some scripts. Are the "packs" still supported (tactical pack and movement pack, etc). I've managed to fix 1 (out of 20-ish) scripts by adding "using" at the beginning. Which is weird because it's...
  4. P

Hey there! I'm trying to update to the latest version of behavior designer, but it's not been smooth. I get multiple compiler errors on multiple custom actions/tasks. Seems like it can't find the namespace or it has been changed ? Doesn't know what to do with "OnUpdate", "OnStart" etc. Also it...
  5. P

EnableBehaviour taking a long time

Thanks! I'll look into it.
  6. P

EnableBehaviour taking a long time

Hi! We've been having trouble with trees initialization. Basically we have relatively big trees and when doing EnableBehaviour on +50 enemies. It's just taking a very long time and it freezes for 2-3 seconds (on a high end pc). Also if I try to delay init (wait between every enemy init), I...